HTPRABF | Arc 1.2

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.2

Cui He Shen came at the right time, today is the acceptance day of the new beast tamers.

They will be grouped based on their aptitudes and the head of the Lan Sect (Lan You Fan's father) will choose first, if he does not accept any apprentices, the heir of the Lan Sect will now choose, then the high-elders, and then finally the low-elders.

For those who will not be chosen, the will be put outside of the main sect as outer-disciple.

They will be observed by one of the low-elders and will be given the chance to prove themselves worthy to be promoted as an inner disciple each year.

This happens to all of the peaks. From the Scholarly Peak, Warrior Peak, Healer Peak, and Mage Peak.

Cui He Shen immediately tore a teleportation scroll from his interspatial ring. This teleportation scroll was made by a high-level mage and would cost 100 green beast crystals since this scroll can transfer you to anywhere in this [world] as long as you have been there.

Cui He Shen was instantly brought outside of the main gate of the sect. He pushed the door open and watched as countless heads turned their way towards him.

He walked in a very poised manner. Cui He Shen saw his [character's] father and older brother sitting at the top of the stadium.

"Greetings, Young Master Lan You Fan!" Countless voices echoed.

Lan You Fan lightly nodded his head in response

Lan You Fan is someone who doesn't wear his heart on his sleeves. He looks very cold and unapproachable, he was never close with anyone and has no soul bonded beast.

His contracted beast is a snow eagle who he only calls if he ever needs to travel somewhere.

He does not speak much and would've rather wished that he was a warrior, hence the reason why he was holding a sword awhile ago.

Cui He Shen knew that he would have to tweak his new [character's] body.

He's now going to be a cold faced person on the outside but a socially awkward and soft hearted person on the inside.

The original Lan You Fan didn't really speak out his desire for transferring to the warrior peak since his soul is meant for beast taming.

But his relationship with his family is somewhat strained. Lan You Fan's father wants him to assist his older brother, Lan Ji Fu that is why he must stay in the Beast Taming Peak.

Lan You Fan endured this silently.

But today, everything will change. The original never took a disciple or a succeeding disciple since his heart is set on the Warrior Peak but now....

Cui He Shen glanced at the countless faces of young children who were looking at him with fear and awe.

He's going to choose the [protagonist] and the [villain] as his disciples.

Lan You Fan walked till he reached his father and older brother's location.

"Greetings, Sect Leader Lan and Succeeding Disciple Lan." Lan You Fan formally greeted as he gave out a bow and held his hands together in front as a form of respect.

Lan You Fan saw his father nod and motioned for him to sit down, the Sect Leader was slightly shocked at his son's actions since they had a bit of a dispute three days ago.

He's now happy that his son decided to participate in the choosing ceremony.

"Begin." The Sect Leader said as his voice echoed around the place with the use of voice amplifiers stationed around him.

An old man who was wearing white robes with blue linings on them stepped forward.

"On Month XX, Day XX, Year XX, is another year for the acceptance of new talents! The Lan Sect of the Erzhou Kingdom will now begin the selection of new disciples.

We will first start with the Beast Taming Peak to be headed by our honorable Sect Leader, Lan Bo Yi."

Almost at the same time, everyone suddenly turned towards the Sect Leader.

The Sect Leader waved his hand, a signal that he will not choose any disciples. As for the hierarchical order, his oldest son, the succeeding heir for the Sect will now choose a disciple.

Lan Ji Fu also waved his hands.

By now, the most hopeful disciples were disappointed. If you were luckily chosen by either one of the Lan family then you can be sure that your future will be set in stone.

Everyone will try to gain your favor and a good life will surely follow you.

Next one would be, Lan You Fan.

Thousands of hopeful eyes met Lan You Fan's.

He scanned his eyes upon the young children below and finally spotted the two children whom he was looking for.

"I am going to choose two disciples."

Lan You Fan's cold and emotionless voice echoed blankly.

His voice stunned not only his family but also the elders and the children.

His voice was like the sound of a deep, mellow chime. It sounded pleasant to the ears but the lingering emptiness made them also feel hollow.

The contradicting sound made the listeners could not help but want to hear it again, just to he able to find out what truly affects them.

Lan Bo Yi looked at his second son with curious eyes.

"I am going to choose..."

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

I'm excited for the next chapter! Hehehehehe

Heya! I'm still alive my dear readers! *sends hearts* honestly, I'm already finished with the 1st arc *laughs* I'm currently writing the 2nd arc and I find myself in a little bit of a slump. *refers to writer's block* but don't worry.

Hopefully, the powers of BL will enter my soul and inspiration will flood in. I am just having a hard time trying to express what is needed to be shown on the 2nd arc.

The reason why I'm still not updating is because my goal is to be able to post at least 3 times a week.

(Or possibly ... everyday)

but that would only be possible if I'm loaded with chapters *laughs* so please forgive this author for withholding the rest of the chapters from Arc 1

By the way, I'm planning to officially begin posting the updates on either the 1st or 2nd week of August.