HTPRABF | Arc 1.4

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.4

"The both you you will live here from now on. This is a very private mountain that I own so there is no one else living on this area except for the three of us. You will do your own chores and as for the food..." Lan You Fan trailed off as his eyebrows furrowed a little.

"I'll just cook it for you." Lan You Fan decided after awhile. "Just tell me what you want to eat. My disciples only deserve the best."

Li Zhang Wei and Gu Fengxiao silently looked at their master with wide eyes.

Who knew that this person who looked like an immortal snow lotus would like to do simple chores like cooking?

And he's going to cook for them.

Li Zhang Wei felt that his initial impression on his new master is crumbling down.

Where was the good on the outside but rotten on the inside person that he was expecting?!

Li Zhang Wei has had enough with fake people. He used to trust people so easily but he was always stabbed in the back while those people smiled at him.

He used to think that this person was also the same but as Li Zhang Wei looked into Lan You Fan's sky blue eyes, all that he can see is just pure innocence.

The first impression that Lan You Fan's eyes will give you is bone-chilling coldness because of its icy blue color.

But looking closer, his eyes can be better described as clear and pure. Something that Li Zhang Wei has never seen before.

Li Zhang Wei hurriedly scolded his beating heart.

It takes time to know someone.

This person may only be bidding his time.

Li Zhang Wei only nodded his head in response while Gu Fengxiao was already smiling brightly.

"This disciple thanks master!" Gu Fengxiao bowed as he slightly salivated at the thought of being able to eat good food.

Li Zhang Wei glanced at his fellow beastmen with disdainful eyes.

'If that food contains poison, then you would've even thanked your killers as you eat the food with joy.' Li Zhang Wei thought glumly.

Lan You Fan looked at the contrasting emotions on the faces of his new disciples with interest.

He especially looked at Li Zhang Wei's expression and a flash of amusement entered Lan You Fan's eyes.

'This child is interesting.' Lan You Fan said to himself.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

MINI THEATRE:
A few years later~

Li Zhang Wei: "Masterrr~ come and taste my cooking. It's good for your body."

Lan You Fan: "......."

Li Zhang Wei: "It's filled with love." ♡

Gu Fengxiao: "No! Eat mine instead masterrr~"

Lan You Fan: "......."

System 096: "......."

As they all say: The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. *winks*

(but why is that deep inside my mind, I'm thinking about 'is through his xxx' ???) *laughs*