AUTHOR'S NOTE ( III )

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

AUTHOR'S NOTE ( III )

______________________________________________

Hello to my readers!
*waves*

I just wanted to say that I will be taking a break for a while in order to stockpile more chapters for the next arc! *goes into hiding*

I'll just update you guys if there would be any change of schedule. *smiles in a harmless way while slowly backing up*

My dearest readers, I have revised my world plots and now.... Looking at it, a justifiable pa pa pa scene is still quite far. (This is the sad news that I have to share)

Anyway, just some additional information.

As you guys already know, the world's ranking depends on how high the world's consciousness has already developed.

A world that's ranked 'Z' has the lowest level of consciousness since it's still on the developing stage. Nevertheless, it is still a functioning world.

The only downside is that it's not really stable. It can't deal with large changes on the plot (that's why it just chose to eliminate the character of our 1st villain.)

And that's why there's still a lot of questionnable plot holes and dubious happenings. You can just imagine it as a baby who's still learning how to write. It can't produce understandable writings yet but it can still produce one and as it grows older and absorbs more energy, it will slowly develop and produce more intricate writings.

As we go along, the system and our MC will move on to more advanced worlds and the plots of these worlds will be more advanced. It can also include some unknown factors that may be hard for a new world to handle but these worlds can. (An example would be like: Double rebirth, multiple transmigrations, jumping from the present world to another and then back again, etc.)

They will also realize that there are no 'set' or permanent protagonists. They're just 'presently' the people who have higher spiritual energies than the rest, that's why the world will 'favor' them more.

The more energy the world absorbs through the development of the protagonist, the more favor they will get and this will continue till the next reset. (That's why in the plots given by our system, there are 'set' protagonists) unless someone with a higher level of spiritual energy appears, the protagonists will stay the same.

You can also think of it as like this:

1.) The Supreme Beings (SB) separates a strand of their soul and helps the world to gain life (consciousness)

2.) The newly awakened world will diffuse the spiritual energy all around it, hoping that someone will be able to absorb it and then release a 'processed' one which will be absorbed again by the world.

3.) Once a person releases the energy that he/she has absorbed (Well, this is done unconsciously.) it will be taken back by the world and refined.

4.) Once finished, the world will 'transmit' it back to it's 'creator' (Well, the SB is still connected to it since that is a piece of their soul.) This will help the SB evolve even further since it's another way of absorbing spiritual energy.

The more worlds a SB has, the faster his/her evolution.

But let's say that an unknown factor got in the way. Like the villain of every world (whose task is to speed up the development of the protagonist) just went awry?

What if the spiritual energy of the villain is more than the protagonist?

That heavy and suffocating levels of spiritual energy containing darkness will still be absorbed by the world since it is still energy but it will slowly harm it.

It will also affect the SB since his/her supposedly 'pure' energy is becoming darker.

(Question: "Well, since the world has it's own consciousness it should've been able to handle the villain, right? Since the villain is still living in that world.)

.....Well, is the villain really from that world?

Does the soul belonging to the villain actually came from that world?