HTPRABF | Arc 1.8

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.8

It was already in the middle of the night and Lan You Fan is still awake. With only a single candle light on his table, Lan You Fan can be seen writing something.

His figure was a sight to be seen with an open thin white robe covering his body and pants covering his lean legs while his waist-length midnight black hair was left loose, flowing gracefully down his back and framing his face perfectly, his whole body exuded charm and seduction.

His beautifully carved stone-cold face will only want to tempt the people around to try and break him apart, to see his emotions turn more human as tears fill his eyes and a red blush on his face while begging his captor for relief.

Lan You Fan's sky blue eyes were completely focused on writing something. His strokes were strong and yet with a touch of gentleness as if stroking his lover.

Lan You Fan slightly brought out a pink colored tongue as his face concentrated on the paper; his eyebrows were arched elegantly as his eyes narrowed even more as he lightly bit his lower lip.

Any one who saw it will be entranced by this alluring view but what they do not know is that inside Lan You Fan's mind, a soul and a system is currently arguing back and forth.

'System, let me sleep!' Cui He Shen begged as he tried to write his [character's] name for the nth time.

'I'm so tired already, I can't master this different writing style in one day!' Cui He Shen said as he tried to sound pitiful.

'Host,' the system said with a tired voice. 'You need to do this so that you can integrate with this [world] faster. You must use the original host's memory and your skills so that you can be able to master this [world's] language and writing.'

'No moreeee....' Cui He Shen said. 'I can still feel tiredness even if I'm only a soul for now. Besides, I've only been here for a day!' Cui He Shen stated as he tried to begged his system even more.

System 096 stayed silent for this matter.

'Alright, but host must remember to practice even harder tomorrow. After all, this is a new [world] with powerful beings, host must adapt a soon as possible so that once you reach the higher worlds, you can be able to survive for a long time. By the way host, the progress bar is already 5%' System 096 reminded his host.

Cui He Shen nodded at this and quickly discarded the brush and set the ink aside.

He hurriedly began to prepare his bed as if afraid that his system might take back what it said.

Finally, just when he was about to sit down and lay on the bed, a knock sounded from his door.

"Master?" A young voice called.

Lan You Fan recognized this tone of voice as Li Zhang Wei's.

Lan You Fan stood up and arranged his expression, once done he went towards the door and opened it.

"What's wrong?" Lan You Fan asked quickly.

Li Zhang Wei slightly felt that his master is a bit irritable now. He hesitated for awhile but still hardened his resolve.

"You told me that you will tell me about—" Li Zhang Wei began but then he stopped midway at the sound of the door opening.

Gu Fengxiao saw his fellow disciple and master talking. He bowed his head and approached closer.

"Master," Gu Fengxiao greeted.

Lan You Fan slightly groaned in tiredness.

"Next time, I'll just tell you next time." Lan You Fan said to Li Zhang Wei.

"As for you," Lan You Fan pointed towards Gu Fengxiao. "Why are you still awake?"

"Replying to master, this disciple is just having a hard time getting used to his new environment." Gu Fengxiao humbly replied.

"In other words, you just can't sleep." Lan You Fan said in a-matter-of-fact tone.

Gu Fengxiao shyly nodded.

Lan You Fan then looked at Li Zhang Wei.

Li Zhang Wei hesitated but also nodded his head.

"Sleep with me then." Lan You Fan said as he went towards his bed.

Both disciples looked at each other in shock.

"M-master..." Gu Fengxiao stuttered. "This disciple is thankful for the honor but, this disciple likes pretty cute little sisters." Gu Fengxiao whispered as his hands slightly began to cover his chest.

Li Zhang Wei cleared his throat. "This...this one too."

'I think?' Li Zhang Wei said to himself.

Lan You Fan looked at them in a puzzled manner.

"We're just going to sleep on the same bed. I'll only do this once so that you won't feel alone." Lan You Fan stated.

"Ohh..." both children dumbly echoed as a shameful blush stained their cheeks.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Lol, I can't with these two little buns.

Our MC is a bit cranky once he can't have enough sleep huh? #AbusedByTheSystem