HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.1

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.1

"Welcome, host." System 096 greeted once it saw Cui He Shen opening his eyes.

"We are now in a tutorial world, there would be no backlash if you fail this world. Your spiritual force will remain as it is. Here, we are going to test your skills on childcare." System 096 said as it glowed brightly in excitement.

System 096 is actually curious because it used to be programmed for "To Die as a Hero" System. Its program was supposed to suit it's host's preference  so it was surprised to suddenly receive an order and have its code changed by the higher management.

Now, its purpose is to save the 'villains' of the world from further blackening. The grievances of the villains have reached a critical limit and has managed to catch the attention of the upper management.

Its host was chosen after seeing his profile.

The system doesn't really know what to call this new program.

(#^.^#) 'We'll just have to see how this will go~' System 096 said to itself.

"What am I supposed to do?" Cui He Shen said as he glanced at his new surroundings.

"You are now occupying the body of Halso Reed. He is a sixteen year old full-time time nanny to the Galdeon's.

Halso is just a normal teenager who lives with his single mother. He is an only child and he does not go to school anymore. His mother is the gardener of the Galdeon's and they live on a separate house meant for the house helpers of the Galdeon's.

As this is a tutorial world, your only task is to be able to raise Klythn Galdeon till he reaches the age of eighteen.

Right now, Klythn is five years old.

He's actually being harmed secretly by his Mother since his mother believes that he is not her true son. She believes that her true son is somewhere out there living poorly while Klythn the son of her husband's mistress who is living richly in their home.

Mr. Carlon Galdeon is a man-whore. He married his wife for the sake of mutual business benefits and has not stopped sleeping with other women. He does have two other illegitimate children.

One who is two years older than Klythn and one who is three days younger than Klythn.

The protagonist of this world is Mykeral Galdeon, the one who is three days younger than Klythn." The System summarized.

Cui He Shen stayed silent as he listened to his system.

"Host, should I continue reading it for you or should we just proceed to the mission?" System 096 asked.

'Truthfully, I'm just tired of this very long plot intro.' System 096 said in a dejected manner to itself. It has no understanding of caring for the young just the curiosity for how his host will handle this case.

"This," Cui He Shen said. "Maybe we should just think about it later. Once Klythn is all grown up let's just solve the plot by then — if it has some problems..." he continued.

'Almost all of my previous worlds have some serious plot holes...' Cui He Shen said to himself.

"Once he reaches 18, can I immediately leave this world?" Cui He Shen asked.

"Yes, you can host!" System 096 answered excitedly. "Honestly, I miss my previous settings." System 096 communicated by showing his host some holographic images of sad looking emojis.

(〒︿〒) "I want to be worshipped again, host." System 096 added.

Cui He Shen cracked a smile at his system's antics.

[A/N: Cui He Shen will now be referred to as Halso Reed and he will act as Halso.

(He will think, feel and be Halso) Think of it as the no OOC* mode.

The system won't be mentioned unless our MC (main character) will call for it.]

"Halso, it's time for you to accompany young master Klythn now." Helene Reed said to her son as she spotted him standing still while facing the sun as it rises.

"Coming, mother." Halso said as he jogged his way towards Klythn's own house.

'A five year old living all alone in his own home without any familial love is quite sad...' Halso thought to himself.

He had just started working with the Galdeon's last week, he's still new with all of this but he will work hard in order to raise Klythn so that he can help his mother and hopefully be able to have a good life.

Once he reached the big and spacious mansion, Halso nodded at the guards in acknowledgement and made his way upstairs.

Halso walked his way around the house and finally reached Klythn's room.

Halso gently knocked three times and when he received no answer, he regarded it as the young master still being asleep.

He opened the door but was shocked by the sheer darkness of the room.

Halso quickly rushed towards the windows and pulled back the curtains. The soft and gentle rays of the morning sun met his eyes and slowly illuminated the room.

Halso looked around but did not see the young master. He walked towards the bathroom and checked it too but it was empty, he was about to go and explore the rest of the house he he suddenly heard some shuffling inside the wardrobe.

Walking towards it, he gently held the handle and leant his face close.

"Master Klythn," Halso gently called. "It's me, Halso. Can you let me in?" He asked as he heard some more shuffling inside.

The wardrobe stayed silent for awhile before a soft knock was heard.

Halso smiled at the action and pulled the door open.

There he saw a young boy with soft wavy auburn hair and emerald green eyes. With cheeks as soft as peaches and cute pouty lips.

Young master Klythn Galdeon is a very beautiful child.

But he is currently silent and was looking up at the youth in front of him with guarded eyes.

"Hello, can we be friends?" Halso asked as he held out a fair hand.

This is the second time that he met the young master. The first one was when he was introduced to him by Klythn's parents.

This is the first time that he spoke to the child and he knows that he has to take things slow.

The young child looked at him with fear and nervousness slightly flashing within his eyes but he still moved a slightly chubby little hand to grab the youth's strong hands.

He glanced at the young man's features and slowly wonder began to fill his eyes.

This young man is like an angel with the rays of the sun behind him as his halo.

'My savior.' Thought the child.

»—«—»«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Gushing about the cuteness of baby Klythn ♡

*OOC — Out Of Character