HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.3

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.3

"The little white rabbit didn't know what to do to stop the sly wolf so it finally followed the black wolf's wishes and when the sly wolf got hungry, he finally ate his rabbit whole. The End."

'Wow....this story is so....so....interesting.' Halso said to himself as he looked at the gruesome picture at the story book.

'This is not meant for children! Who buys this things?!'

Klythn looked at Halso's funny expression and giggled softly.

Halso quickly noticed the sound and shot Klythn a teasing look. The both of them made eye contact with each other and smiled.

"Do you still have any other story books? I can read them if you want?" Halso offered.

Klythn looked down as his brows furrowed into a thoughtful look. Finally, Klythn looked up and swiftly went down the bed and rushed towards the bookshelf.

Halso followed him and stayed behind his back, in case that Klythn would need his help and this was proven to be true since Klythn hesitantly raised both of his arms upwards and motioned a 'carry me up please' gesture.

Halso grinned and slowly approached Klythn. He watched the little bun's face for any nervousness or fear. Gratefully, there was none.

Soon, Klythn grabbed another book from the shelf and tapped Halso's arm, signaling him to bring Klythn back down.

Halso followed his little master's order and placed him back down as Klythn ran back to his bed. Halso watched in amusement as the little bun began to struggle with climbing up the tall bed and finally offered help once he knew that the little bun would love to use his help.

"You will grow taller in the future, Little master." Halso cheered the little bun up.

"Now, let's go and read this story." Halso said as he flipped the book open and slightly froze once he saw the words.

He knows a lot of languages. He can speak a lot of languages. He has spent a lot of lifetimes learning and speaking different languages but this....

The original Halso can read the words as long as it is his mother tongue but others....don't even think about it.

The original Halso stopped going to school at thirteen to be able to help his mother more.

He didn't have enough time to try and worry about himself. All he wants is to just have a nice and content life in the future.

Cui He Shen used the original Halso's ability to be able to read the language of this world.

He is speaking the language of this world and every other world by using the automatic translation function of the system.

His reading ability and writing also comes from the ability of the original host.

He can change that but he has to learn it on his own.

Klythn noticed the silence of Halso and nervousness began to fill up his whole body.

'Did older brother not want to read the story to me anymore? Does he hate me now? I don't want him to hate me.' Klythn thought to himself as despair began to fill in his eyes.

Halso seemed to noticed his strange behaviour and immediately comforted the little guy.

"It's not your fault, I don't blame you, it's just that I can't read this language." Halso said as he slowed down his words. "I don't know how." He emphasized.

Klythn saw this and hope began to bloom in his little chest.

'If...if older brother will not mind...' Klythn said to himself.

Halso saw the little bun slowly opening and closing his mouth. He was about to ask what was wrong when Halso suddenly heard a soft and melodious voice saying:

"If you want, I can teach you."

Halso looked at Klythn's soft emerald green eyes filled with hope and a tiny bit of expectation. Halso laughed and raised his hand to gently pat Klythn's hair.

Klythn visibly flinch and Halso immediately went to take his hand away when it was suddenly grabbed by two small, tender hands.

"Don't," Klythn said. "Don't go away."

Halso looked tenderly at the young child who was holding his hand tightly. Nodding his head in response, the little bun slowly let go.

"I'll stay with you." Halso confirmed.

Klythn then showed a big and youthful smile with his cute pearly white teeth.

"Thank you."

»—«—»«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Baby Klythn is calling our MC big brother awww

I'm probably going to finish this tutorial world first and then put it on hold, so that I won't leave you guys with cliffhangers.

I will have to finish MMRM first so that I can continuously write for this novel once MMRM is all done.

By that time I would've probably have a lot of chapters ready and waiting for HTPRABF

So just bear with me for a while.
(灬ºωº灬)

There will still be no definite day of update. Just finishing the tutorial world right now.