HTPRABF | Arc 1.13

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.13

"Three scrolls of light and shadow steps!" An old man with a slightly muscular build declared. This scroll is a high level spell which can help someone either escape quickly or assassinate someone, it's helpful for a warrior. It uses the dark of the night as a cloaking 'shield'

The woman on the stage looked at the person at the side of the stage that is being covered by a curtain.

The woman got the response that she was looking for and raised a red flag.

It was a no.

Soon, a lot of voices began to drown each other but once voice stood out.

"A legendary level sword with a blue level beast core as the blade!"

The auction house turned quiet.

This is a blue level beast core. The beast crystal is only used to identify the level of the beast and it can also be used as a high grade jewelry or a support for weapons, but beast cores are different.

This contains the condensed energy of the beast. It is very much in demand in terms of forging weapons. The higher the grade, the better the weapon. A blue level beast core is a beast on the half-step to God level.

It is very, very rare.

Everyone held their breaths.

The woman looked back at the man hidden behind the curtain.

Then she raised the flag.

It was still red.

The people inside the auction house went mad. It was already such a high level weapon! It was still rejected but instead of being discouraged, the people became even more energized.

They still stood a chance!

Soon, a lot of people began to voice out their weapons, beast, beast cores, pills, talismans, and many more.

But all of them were rejected.

Inside Lan You Fan's room, both Li Zhang Wei and Gu Fengxiao were completely overwhelmed by the things that they were hearing.

Those were things that only the best of the best can have. This made them realized that there really were mountains upon mountains.

Such powerful and rich people are actually inside this auction house.

It made tge both of them look at their master.

The master told them that he would be participating in the auction but not once has he opened his mouth.

Lan You Fan narrowed his eyes and accessed his interspatial ring.

He will try this first.

If it will not be accepted, then he will bring 'that' out.

"One beast egg of the unknown category."

The original Lan You Fan actually found this in an abandoned cave and knew that there was still life in the egg. He didn't recognized the shell of this beast and knew that is was one of the 'unknown' category beasts.

Their [world] has so many beasts but a lot of them are still unknown, but one thing is for sure. These beasts are very powerful. To be able to hide themselves from the eyes of the people, these beasts may even possess powers that are unknown to the [world] and to be able to form a bond with one of them will be a blessing from heaven.

It's easier to be able to form a bond with a beast especially if it came from an egg and was personally raised by you.

The original Lan You Fan kept the egg in a very special container that can keep it's vitality while being inside the interspacial ring.

Cui He Shen only discovered this two days ago and knew that he could use this as a bargaining chip.

Just when the crowd was almost about to give up, they clearly heard the voice of a young youth coming from the VIP section.

A beast egg of the unknown category.

This offer is very tempting.

The woman looked at the client behind the curtain and saw his eyebrows shooting up in slight shock. The man seemed to be thinking about it for a moment and finally nodded.

A green flag was finally raised.

The silent auction house bubbled with tension.

Someone was finally chosen! The moondrop dust herb may fall into the hands of this person!

The woman on the stage saw that no one was going to offer anything else and began to count.

"Going once for the guest inside the VIP room number 03! Going twice....."

Just when the woman was about to close the deal, another woman's voice shouted out: "two eggs! Two eggs of the unknown category and a blue level beast core!"

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Poor Lan You Fan, he almost got it.

The auction will finally end next chapter. What do you think will Lan You Fan's final 'chip' will be?