HTPRABF | Arc 1.9

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.9

"If you don't want to then just go back to your rooms and let me sleep for now." Lan You Fan said as he tucked himself to sleep.

'A slight OOC spotted, host' System 096 reminded.

'Sorry, just a bit tired from everything.' Cui He Shen apologized as he closed his eyes.

'Shall I give you some spiritual energy from our back-up host?' System096 replied after awhile.

'No need, keep it for now.' Cui He Shen replied.

—●—●—●—●—●—

Lan You Fan woke up early in the morning with his body feeling warm.

He suddenly felt two small bundles of heat from the front and back side of his body. Lan You Fan looked down and saw both of his disciples curled around him with their arms and legs tangled on his body.

Lan You Fan sighed as he carefully freed his body from the mass of arms and legs.

Once free, Lan You Fan took out a spare set of clothing and began to move towards his bathroom.

The original Lan You Fan did everything by himself and this somewhat delighted Cui He Shen.

'Let's take a refreshing bath!' Cui He Shen slightly cheered.

But later, he wasn't able to smile anymore later.

He forgot that there were no heaters in this [world], everything looks ancient.

He's also only an ordinary person who has an aptitude with beast taming, he does not have any cultivation powers.

'....maybe I should just boil some water.' Cui He Shen thought dejectedly as he prepared for his mornings.

Li Zhang Wei woke up a few hours later and was met with an empty bed. He sat up and began to stretch his muscles as his stomach began to slightly growl.

Li Zhang Wei stood up and began to tidy up the bed. His cheeks slightly blushed as he looked at the crumpled bed sheets.

He remembered the things that Gu Fengxiao and him did while their master was trying to offer them to sleep on his bed.

The shame made him want to knock his head on the bedpost.

Li Zhang Wei closed his eyes as he tried to remember what he did that night once his master was already asleep.

Li Zhang Wei suddenly woke up after an hour of sleeping, he was sleeping behind his master, facing his back.

Li Zhang Wei felt that he's a bit envious towards Gu Fengxiao who was cuddled between their master's chest.

But as he moved his gazed and settled on his master's delicate looking back and thin waist, Li Zhang Wei felt that he liked this view more.

He stretched out a small hand and lightly touched his master's long midnight black hair, his hands didn't stopped there but passed through the hair and softy touched his master's nape.

'Just a few more push and his life will be over...' Li Zhang Wei thought.

He figured out that he liked this feeling of control. He wants to somehow keep him in the palms of his hands, to hold him tight and never let go because if he lets go, then this man will never stay.

'What am I feeling?' Li Zhang Wei asked himself as he brought his hand back to his body.

Li Zhang Wei closed his eyes as he scooted closer to his master's warm body.

'This feels nice.' he thought.

But he won't admit it.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Keep in mind that Li Zhang Wei is also sporting a cold-face shota persona while doing all of those lol

Soon, we're going to have a little adventure with the little buns! ♡