HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.7

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.7

A few days have already passed and Halso always sneaked off in the middle of the night to be able to accompany Klythn.

But today didn't seem to be the right day for it.

Because Halso promised to the little bun that he would visit him in the afternoon; Halso is now currently sitting on Klythn's bed as the little master began to tell him about the things that he had experienced.

Klythn still didn't mention about the bruises and marks on his tiny body and Halso didn't want to bring it up for the fear of traumatizing the child.

Halso listened earnestly as Klythn shared his dreams for the future.

'Host,' the system suddenly called.

'What is it?' Cui He Shen asked.

'Mrs Galdeon is on her way here.' (ò_ó) System 096 said. 'What shall we do host?' The system asked as it began to glow in excitement.

'Although we can't act personally, we can still influence the other people from this [world] to act on our behalf. Shall we kidnap and let the people torture her? Or kidnap her for ransom?' The system thought as it tried to think about many different ways to 'eliminate' the hateful woman.

'Host, hehe we can kidnap her for ransom and then use the money to 'kidnap' the kid and live somewhere far away till he reaches the age of 18!'
\(^o^)/ System 096 said as it circled Cui He Shen's head.

Cui He She silently facepalmed.

'System, that suggestion is awful...' Cui He Shen said as he sighed at his somewhat naive system.

'I have no experience with bonding with kids, host. I only know how to act selflessly since my settings were programmed to become someone ready to die and be remembered as a hero. I'm still trying to learn how the other codes function, host.' ╮(╯∀╰)╭ system 096 defended itself. '.....I'm also trying to sell my cuteness, may be it can help to upgrade my level?' (≧∇≦)/

'You know that that's not how this works.' Cui He Shen said as he looked at his system.

'I know, host.' System 096 replied as it suddenly began to emit a light glow. 'Analyzing the mood of host: currently annoyed. I am hurt by this host.' System 096 said before spinning madly while saying: 'Ohhh the pain! The suffering! My host hates me!' (T o T)

Cui He Shen: ".....lol."

"Big brother?" Klythn's voice echoed in Halso's ear.

"I'm sorry, big brother was just distracted for awhile." Halso apologized as he gently pinched the tender, peach colored cheeks of Klythn.

Klythn bowed his head as his eyes looked up at Halso and showed a bashful look.

"Klythn, do you trust older brother?" Halso asked.

Klythn immediately nodded his pretty little head as his pure eyes looked at Halso with deep admiration and dependence

"Your mother is on her way here." Halso said as he watched the little bun suddenly turn pale as he began to tremble with fear and panic.

"Big brother!" Klythn called out as he dived into Halso's arms. "Please don't leave. Please don't go away, don't leave me with her!" Klythn begged as he desperately clutched Halso's shirt.

"Klythn..." Halso began but was stopped by Klythn's heart wrecking sobs.

"I don't want to be here anymore...Please don't go."

Cui He Shen felt helpless at this moment. He was never the scheming type of person, in fact, he absolutely adores those who can scheme their way out of things and marvelously get revenge in the people who hurt them.

Sadly, since the mission of the person is tightly bound to his own characteristics, Cui He Shen only knows how to endure things and to die heroically as a well known person due to his 'white lotus' attitude.

He absolutely adores kids but does not know how to completely handle them. This new mission is a challenge for him.

But he will do his best so that these [villains] won't have tragic childhoods.

Cui He Shen sighed in sorrow as he thought of his system's suggestion.

"Do you want to come with me?" Halso asked as he held the little bun's chin up to make Klythn look at him.

Their eyes connected with one another and Klythn resolutely nodded his head.

"I'll go wherever you will go."

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Soon, the transition period will happen and our little bun will grow to a teenage bun then into a big bun.

Btw, our MC is the pure little white flower who will complement his hubby—I mean fellow (black) flower.

And this is also a slow romance story. ♡

—●—●—●—●—●—

For those who wants to know and are curious about how to pronounce the name of our little bun:

Klythn

Ki-lie-thin
(Clay-thin) for easier pronouncing

—●—●—●—●—●—

As for the updates, I'll update once a week every Monday! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

See you next week!