HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.5

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.5

Summarizing the plot,

Klythn is the real child of Mrs Galdeon.

She only found out about it once her killers accidentally mentioned her abuse of the child in pity. She was filled with regret since she was led to believe by her husband that their child might've been his mistress'

Mrs Galdeon didn't want to have any connection with Klythn so she didn't want to do any DNA tests.

Mr Galdeon knew of the abuse that Klythn went through but he only chose to look the other way since he does not feel any familial love for the child.

Mr Galdeon planned to kill Mrs Galdeon to be able to gain her business assets and marry his mistress, the mother of the [protagonist] and this was accidentally heard by Mrs Reed so she was silenced.

The younger brother [protagonist] wanted to be accepted by his father's family so he worked hard in order to gain fame and earn his their acceptance.

Klythn was manipulated by his older brother saying that their youngest brother is a threat to his existence and will soon steal his inheritance.

Klythn died at the age of twenty-nine by drowning at the sea because he was drugged and thrown into it by his younger brother.

His older brother was secretly working with the [protagonist] and Klythn only discovered this at his last breath.

Klythn drowned when he was at the Carmichael's party when he was only a kid and ever since then he had phobias about deep waters.

And Klythn watched as his older brother embraced his younger brother while laughing at him as he struggled in the waters.

Suffocating hate filled his whole being as water filled his lungs and with blurry eyes and fading consciousness, Klythn died with enormous hate.

And this hate was judged to have reached a critical level so the world restarted and Cui He Shen appeared.

—●—●—●—●—●—

Halso woke up early and began to prepare to leave and accompany the young master.

He was already in front of the door and was about to enter when he was suddenly blocked by the old butler.

"I am sorry but the madam has ordered that no one shall be allowed to visit the young master." The old butler said as he coldly looked at Halso.

Halso furrowed his brows at this statement.

He was about to reply when they heard a loud banging sound upstairs.

It was inside Klythn's room.

Halso looked worried and tried to pass by the old butler to check on Klythn when he was stopped by an arm.

"Please leave." The old butler said as he looked at a maid standing at the side and motioned for her to check upstairs.

"Sir, I am Klythn's nanny. I'm supposed to look after him." Halso reasoned out.

The old butler is still his superior. He respects the head butler of this house but something tells him not to leave Klythn alone during this time.

The old man was silent for awhile.

"I am sorry, I cannot let anyone in. The madam strictly ordered this and I will have to follow her orders. Leave now." The old man said as ruthlessness flashed in his eyes.

Halso looked at the old butler as his intuition began to scream loudly.

Something is definitely fishy about this.

"Alright," Halso said as he bowed his head dejectedly.

The head butler gave out a sharp nod and motioned for Halso to leave immediately.

Halso turned away and completely left.

Once he was no longer in view, Halso quickly turned back and tried to avoid the guards patrolling the area.

Soon, he is now directly in front of Klythn's window. Halso looked up and was surprised to see the little master looking down at him.

His face was tightly pressed on the window as tears began to fall down his eyes. Klythn's cheeks were flushed heavily as the young child began to pant in panic and worry.

Halso's heartstrings seemed to be plucked by this image.

Halso looked at the crying little bun who seemed to want to grab his arms and tightly bury his head into his chest.

Halso became determined to try and enter the window when he saw the little bun mouthing his name.

The shape of Klythn's lips can be read saying: 'Big brother Halso!'

The little bun began to pound on the window as he tried to let the youth down below know his intention.

"Please don't leave me alone...." Klythn cried as he looked back at the tightly locked door.

"I don't want to be alone again."

»—«—»«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

This...am I being too sadistic towards a young and innocent little bun?

Sadly, they are all going to be abused little buns.

Black flowers who will become adult gongs in the future who can only be pacified by our MC's special little flower *coughs* chrysanthemum *coughs* (hehe)

(灬ºωº灬)