HTPRABF | Arc 1.19

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.19

"Welcome back." Lan You Fan greeted as he looked at his disciples. (1)

Lan You Fan especially paid attention to Gu Fengxiao as his face continued to blush while his eyes darted away and focused on random things around the house.

"Gu Fengxiao." Lan You Fan called.

Gu Fengxiao, like a jittery fox slightly jumped up as he faced his master.

"Yes, master?" Gu Fengxiao said as his hands behind his back began to twist in anxiously.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Lan You Fan asked as he raised a brow while looking at Gu Fengxiao with sharp eyes.

Li Zhang Wei looked at this and was slightly happy inside his heart.

His rival for his master's affection is getting scolded! Who won't be happy about this?

Li Zhang Wei smile slightly and winced as he felt the wound in his mouth splitting.

Lan You Fan seemed to have noticed Li Zhang Wei's actions and turned to face him.

"What happened to you?" Lan You Fan asked as worry leaked out from his tone.

Li Zhang Wei's heart felt happy hearing his master's tone.

'Him being in pain actually makes his master pay more attention towards him?' Li Zhang Wei suspected as he began to wince under Lan You Fan's eyes.

Li Zhang Wei saw concern flashing inside Lan You Fan's eyes and a dark smile flashed within his eyes.

"Master~" Li Zhang Wei suddenly began to cry.

Droplets of tears began to fall down his jade like face and this made Lan You Fan's heart clench in pain.

Lan You Fan quickly focused his attention towards Li Zhang Wei.

Gu Fengxiao slightly breathed a sigh of relief as his master's attention was driven away from him and curiously looked at Li Zhang Wei's actions.

Li Zhang Wei is a very cold man who is also like his master. He doesn't show that much emotion on the surface so seeing this made Gu Fengxiao curious.

"What's wrong?" Lan You Fan asked as he held Li Zhang Wei's shoulders with both of his hands.

"Master," Li Zhang Wei began. "Please forgive this disciple's reckless actions. This disciple was only trying to defend master's honor." Li Zhang Wei said as he approached his master and wrapped his arms around Lan You Fan.

Lan You Fan was stunned to his his cold looking disciple suddenly bawling his heart out and is now wrapped around him like a sticky candy.

Lan You Fan lifted his right hand and began to slowly pat Li Zhang Wei's back, trying to comfort him. Lan You Fan didn't notice it but it seems that his disciple grew even more during this past few months.

Now, Li Zhang Wei is taller than him by ten centimeters. Lan You Fan slightly felt bitter about the height difference.

"It's alright," Lan You Fan comforted. "Now, tell me what happened."

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

(1) Even though both LZW and GFX spent their time in the forest to awaken their beasts, that does not mean that they don't go back 'home' to LFY. They go back whenever they have questions or issues towards their master.

What a very sly move, Li Zhang Wei.

What do you think will Li Zhang Wei do once he realizes that he no longer has a 'rival' towards his master's affection?

.....throw a feast? Lol