HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.11

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.11

Slowly but surely Klythn grew, now he's already fifteen years old, turning sixteen in a few months.

Mrs Galdeon was still killed, Mr Galdeon married the mother of the [protagonist] the only thing that didn't change was that Halso's mother is still alive.

And that Klythn became even more sticky towards Halso.

During the first two years after the incident where Halso was beaten by Mrs Galdeon, Klythn became more withdrawn.

He only spent time with himself more and didn't want to appear within Halso's scope of vision.

But it all changed a few years later when Halso accidentally saw Klythn disposing of the body of a man whom he recognized as the old butler of Klythn's house.

Halso was alarmed when he saw this but then, recalling the plot of the [world] he wasn't so shocked anymore after all, Klythn is the [villain]. Halso was only worried because Klythn might blacken even more.

'Host,' System 096 said as it heard his host's inner thoughts. 'The progress level is now 40% and slowly increasing.'

Cui He Shen became stunned by this.

'How can the progress level continue on rising if he's doing this kinds of things?' Cui He Shen questioned.

'I also don't know host, but Klythn's emotional balance is still normal and recovering.'

Cui He Shen: '.....'

After Klythn saw Halso, Klythn became so anxious that he didn't know what to do.

He wasn't scared that Halso might report him, or even do something to him but he was scared of Halso leaving him since he cares too much for this man.

"Halso..." Klythn said in a very nervous voice.

Klythn has long stopped calling Halso as 'Older brother' now, he only calls him by his name.

Halso also saw how Klythn suppressed the [protagonist] of this world by standing out more in terms of capabilities and by having a sharper mind.

This made Mr Galdeon become anxious on how to let his youngest child stand out since Mr Galdeon's parents — Klythn's granparents still hold the majority of the stocks and favor Klythn more because of his mother's background even if she has long passed.

"You don't have to worry," Halso said as he approached the fidgeting young man in front of him.

Klythn's face is already starting to mature as his auburn colored hair became even more thicker and longer. His emerald green eyes that always emitted sharp, piercing looks now softened as a light sheen of tears covered them.

Klythn's only weakness will be the man in front of him. The man who always stayed with him at his darkest days, the man who never looked at him with different eyes.

The man who always smiled at him gently, the man whom he cares for deeply.

Klythn didn't know what to call this feeling but he can't stand the thought of being apart with Halso.

He didn't want Halso to leave him, he remembered during one time his spies told him that Halso was seen helping another woman cook the dishes and the thought of Halso being with someone else made his chest tighten in displeasure.

Imagining Halso feeding the woman with his own cooking while carrying a tender look on his made made the monster inside Klythn's chest roar in anger as it tried to break free.

He must work harder.

He will never hand Halso to another.

Halso must always stay with him.

Klythn knows that he is becoming selfish and unreasonable but he really can't let go of Halso.

And when he knew that Halso still accepted him even if his heart is now black and dirty, Klythn wanted to cry tears of joy.

This person is different.

Klythn smiled with joy and embraced Halso tightly.

Halso's features became enhanced as the years go by, Halso didn't know it but the admiring gazes of both men and women always followed his body.

Klythn knew that Halso will someday fall in love and have a family of his own but he just can't accept it.

They were both men and it will never work.

He has never seen a relationship between a man and another man so he knows that this is impossible.

But he just can't let go.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Our MC is still straight

Our ML is still an innocent little virgin regarding the matters of love (and he hasn't been exposed to same sex romance yet so he does not know what he's feeling towards our MC)

They won't immediately fall in love with each other since our MC only sees the [villains] as kids to raise  (〃∀〃)

So no papapa moments yet.