HTPRABF | Arc 1.20

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.20

"I will deal with Elder Bu, but right now I wanted to give this to you." Lan You Fan said as he took out a bottle from his ring.

Lan You Fan and Li Zhang Wei are now inside his study room. In here, Li Zhang Wei confessed everything that Elder Bu did to him.

Li Zhang Wei had no choice when his master figured out that his earlier actions were just something to drag his attention away from Gu Fengxiao.

"I have already transformed the moondrop dust herb into a pill that can help you during your transition period. Remember to eat this immediately once you feel that you are going to change already. This will help you to completely bind and fix your bloodline." Lan You Fan said as he placed a small sachet at Li Zhang Wei's hand.

"I will keep it safe, master." Li Zhang Wei bowed as he looked at their touching hands. Sneakily, he lifted his other hand and laid it on top of his master's hand.

"I'll protect this pill with my life, thanking master for his kindness." Li Zhang Wei said.

Lan You Fan looked at his disciple and their hands but didn't put much thought into it.

"Okay, now go back and train. Remember that you and Gu Fengxiao will be doing your final test tomorrow, you must be very careful because your transition period may happen at any moment." Lan You Fan reminded as he patted the head of Li Zhang Wei.

"Yes, master." Li Zhang Wei replied as he felt his heart softening towards his master's voice.

He still remembered how hard his master fought for the moondrop dust herb in his hands. His master did all of that for him.

He never realized it but it seems that this man cares for him far more than Gu Fengxiao.

'I care for you too, master.' Li Zhang Wei said to himself, as the deepest part of his emotions bubbled with deep affections, 'More than you ever know.' he quietly added.

Lan You Fan smiled slightly at the sight of the young teenager in front of him.

"Go now."

—●—●—●—●—●—

A few days later

Elder Bu glanced at the heavily bleeding disciple at his feet.

"Your master isn't here now." Elder Bu sneered as he stepped on the young man's fingers. "You think that you're pretty entitled since your master has a high standing in the sect, right?"

The young man below grunted in anger.

"I'll tell you something, your master will soon leave you. The Sect Leader can't stomach the sight of you ever since the time Master Lan accepted you. You aren't worthy of Master Lan." Elder Bu said as he laughed. (1)

"...Ohh, what's this?" Elder Bu said as he spotted a fallen sachet near the young man.

Elder Bu motioned to hid disciples and one nan went to get it and give it to the Elder.

Elder Bu opened it and his eyes widened in shock as greed filled them.

"I'll take this now." Elder Bu said. "This is a Moondrop dust pill. Very suitable for expelling the impurities of the body and cleansing your blood, you don't have the right to have this." Elder Bu continued.

"That is mine!" The man suddenly shouted as he began to try and stand up. "My master gave that to me!" Li Zhang Wei screamed as he began to advance towards Elder Bu. (2)

"Don't touch that!" Li Zhang Wei said as a terrifying pressure began to build up within him.

"Tsk, beat him!" Elder Bu said as he quickly tore a teleportation scroll.

"Come back!!" Li Zhang Wei screamed as he began to fight the disciples who are trying to gang up on him.

After awhile, Li Zhang Wei silently knelt down on the ground as the disciples of Elder Bu finally left. (3)

"Master..." Li Zhang Wei silently called out as he looked up at the skies with unwillingness in his eyes.

Bubbling hate filled his chest and this strong form of growing resentment managed to attract something.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

(1) He's just really taunting LZW

(2) My gosh, you just exposed your master as the possible mysterious person in the auction. Lol.

(3) You know, there's still some goodness within LZW because if he's really cold and unfeeling, he would not care about exposing his true self towards the disciples of Elder Bu.
But in the end, people took advantage of the little goodness left inside him.

Poor little guy.