HTPRABF | Arc 1.10

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.10

"We are commonly called as beast tamers, but the beast taming profession has a wide range of sub-professions. Like: A beast raiser, the one's who takes young beasts and raises them for profit, and for food.

Another one is a beast breeder, they choose beasts with good bloodlines and breed them together, cross breeding between different races is still not preferable since there may be some complications, especially if the elements are contradictory to each other.

Breeders generally breed so that they can sell the offsprings to an auction, there is also something called beastiocraphy, who studies and learns the language of certain beasts, they impart their knowledge to the Sect in exchange for profit so that the future generations of beast tamers can have an easier way to be able to form a contract with their chosen beasts or even get a soul bonded beast.

The most famous profession for beast tamers is to become a mercenary who also travels the [world], they travel to places that most beast tamers don't and gain more treasures than the people of the [world]

A contractual beast will usual form a contract with you in two ways. One is if you beat them into submission, two is if they will willingly submit to you. A contractual beast will then condense its energy and enter your chosen location.

It will stay there till it is summoned by you.

A contract can be favorable only to the master or to both of the master and the beast, depending on your agreement.

A soul bonded beast is different.

A soul bonded beast will connect its life thread with your very own soul.

The both of you can communicate without even speaking for your soul will serve as the connection between you.

A soul bonded beast is rare in our country for no beast will be easily agreeing to spend the rest of their lives with you, to die if you die and vice versa."

Lan You Fan said as he teached his disciples.

"Our lesson ends here now." Lan You Fan said. "Now, we're going down to the mountain and into the city. Let's get you some things that you will need before we go to the forest."

"Yes, master." Both disciples bowed in respect as they watched their master leave the study room first.

"What do you think are we going to buy at the city?" Gu Fengxiao suddenly looked at his fellow disciple.

"I don't know." Li Zhang Wei replied as he looked back at the closed door.

"Do you think that master knows?" Gu Fengxiao whispered as he went closer to Li Zhang Wei. "Do you think that he knows something about us?"

Li Zhang Wei lowered his eyes in doubt.

"Maybe..."

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

They're going to the city! ♡

I wonder what will happen hohoho

And this chapter is for those who were wondering on how did Lan You Fan's contracted beast suddenly appeared out of thin air.

Poor beast, only coming out once he's summoned by his master.

The contract between the caster and the beast will also depend on what they agreed on, once the contract is drawn a link will appear between the caster and the beast making them communicate with each other easily.

The next chapters will be quite interesting he he he.