HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.16

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.16

"Once we go out, we have to make sure to get the file. That file can help you settle firmly into the board of directors and gain a strong footing at the company." Halso said as he prepared the materials.

"I know." Klythn nodded his head in response and looked back at Halso. "Thank you for being here." Klythn said with tenderness in his voice. "Thank you for supporting me. Everything that I will have, I will offer it to you." Klythn swore.

Halso smiled a bit a this.

His system already said that this was a trap but the documents that the man was holding was not fake.

So they need to get that file.

Halso's eyes flashed a cold glint.

'System, you have to watch out for everything.' Cui He Shen reminded.

'Yes, host!~' System 096 replied.

Once the agreed time struck, Halso and Klythn went down the car.

The bodyguards and men that he brought were already stationed.

Klythn's figure and stance also changed into one of aloof dominace.

Klythn watched with cold and emotionless eyes as his men led the way. His eyes only unfreezing once met with Halso's body then freezing again once more as it passed Halso's figure.

Soon, they saw a lone man standing at the middle of the abandoned factory.

"You have come." The man said while clutching the file. "I am secretary Davis. I trust that you will keep this agreement between us, Mr Galdeon." Secretary Davis said as he handed out the file.

Klythn nodded and was about to come closer and get it when he suddenly heard Halso's voice saying: "It's a trap."

Klythn immediately stepped back and drew out his gun as he shot the Secretary.

The man instantly died by a shot through the head and with that shot, several more followed as the warehouse soon became a battlefield.

Halso did his best to be able to protect Klythn.

'Host, the completion rate is almost near.' System 096 suddenly said. 'Klythn's birthday date is approaching.'

Cui He Shen only stayed silent as he continued shooting the enemy.

"Klythn, stay behind me!" Halso said as he grabbed and pulled Klythn to his side.

Klythn didn't mind Halso's actions as he continued to defend himself.

"How did you know that this would be a trap?" Klythn asked.

"I saw the eyes of Davis looking at specific places. He's silently motioning them to move. He thought that no one could see what he did but it was very suspicious in my eyes." Halso said as he continued to reload and shoot his gun.

"At your upper right." Halso motioned to Klythn.

Klythn unhesitatingly followed and shot at the location that Halso pointed out.

This continued for a few more times but then something happened.

The system wasn't able to see how it happened but a gun was silently pointed out towards Klythn.

It's aim was clearly his head.

The system only sensed this threat at the last minute and immediately alarmed his host.

Halso quickly shot the man but unfortunately the man managed to fire his gun and only it's trajectory managed to changed.

It was now aimed into Klythn's heart.

Halso didn't have enough time to think.

He quickly pushed away Klythn and received the shot.

'No matter what happens I must make sure that Klythn will survive.'

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

So...you'll only save Klythn just because of the mission?

Can't there be any love?!

Mini Theatre:
~ after the nth [world] ~

Cui He Shen: "No more, please....I can't take it any more."

A certain grownup villain: "Baby, I'll make sure that you get filled with my love." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

System 096: "la la la la la la la ~ ....ohh a cute flower, let's spend more time with nature. I see nothing~ I hear nothing~"
\(~o~)/