HTPRABF | Arc 1.28

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.28

Four years later (1)

Li Zhang Wei seemed to be completely different.

He's now smiling more and seemed to see the world in a new light. But now, his most favorite activity is  teasing his master.

Li Zhang Wei has also managed to chase away Lan You Fan's contractual beast and finally coerced— he meant, convinced his master to make him as his master's soul bounded beast.

This way, they will always be together.

Li Zhang Wei smiled at the thought of having his master all to himself. Now, his only competition would be if his master will take a fancy towards some random maiden.

Li Zhang Wei's eyes darkened at this thought and swore that he will swallow the unworthy female inside his stomach and completely eradicate them from this [world]

No one deserves his master. Not even him, but even if he is not worthy, Li Zhang Wei hopes to be with his master, to see him, to feel him, to spend the rest of his days with him.

Li Zhang Wei grew even more attached to his gentle master as the years flew by.

Cui He Shen looked at the increasing progress bar that was already at 88% and was smiling happily at this.

System 096 only kept silent as it lamented at its host's thoughts.

Completely spoiling the [villain]

Letting the [villain] do his hair

Taking a bath together

Eating from the same bowl together

Watching the stars above together

Sleeping on the bed together....

It seemed that in order to increase the progress bar quickly, its host has now become addicted to agreeing with Li Zhang Wei.

System 096 almost never heard the word 'no' from his host.

"Master," Li Zhang Wei said as he approached Lan You Fan and suddenly placed his head on the space where Lan You Fan's neck and shoulder met.

Li Zhang Wei lightly sniffed the scent and was pleased to smell his scent all over his master.

Li Zhang Wei tightly hugged his master.

"Let's eat dinner now. I've prepared some freshly squeezed fruits for you and a basket of strawberries." Li Zhang Wei tempted as his hands roamed Lan You Fan's body without alarming his master.

Lan You Fan nodded his head in response and proceeded to the dinning area.

●—●—●—●—●

Lan You Fan laughed at the huge snake occupying his bed. The snake is currently shaking itself in a crazy manner as it tried to perform some poorly done tricks.

"Stop, stop, stop!" Lan You Fan laughed in amusement.

The beast seemed to be happy knowing that it made its master laugh and quickly transformed back.

The naked disciple didn't have any shame as he strode out to go back to his room to get his clothes and went back inside Lan You Fan's room to get on the bed with his master.

"You have to stop doing this soon." Lan You Fan said as he pinched Li Zhang Wei's cheek.

Lan You Fan is talking about Li Zhang Wei proudly parading his family jewels while walking around the house. Lan You Fan was certainly horrified once he saw the shameless action of his disciple but soon grew numb to it.

"Master, I feel so cold..." Li Zhang Wei mumbled as he snuggled closer towards the warm body of Lan You Fan.

It's already winter in their country and Lan You Fan knows that Li Zhang Wei's beast will surely feel uncomfortable.

"Come closer." Lan You Fan said as he arranged their clothes properly and let his disciple's head rest on his chest.

Slowly, Lan You Fan drifted to sleep.

Once Lan You Fan's breathing became slow and steady, Li Zhang Wei opened his eyes and it could be seen that there were no traces of sleep in them.

He looked up and grinned at his sleeping master. Li Zhang Wei snuggled even closer as he breathed in their mixed scents.

He will never tell him.

He will never tell his master that his beast does not feel the cold.

He will never tell his master that there's no need to share his warmth since Li Zhang Wei can do it himself.

He will never tell.

Because he likes to enjoy this warmth.

His master's warmth which only he can enjoy.

Li Zhang Wei smiled as pure joy filled his features.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

(1) Yep, that's right. This unreliable author made some time skips again. *laughs* it's really making me want to just make all the villains grown-up so that I won't have to spend a lot of chapters depicting their childhood.

You know...an adult villain can do some pa pa pa with our MC as soon as possible, right?

*extremely tempted*

System 096: '......'

What a manipulative [villain] *sighs*

You have to romance your master in the right way, Li Zhang Wei.