HTPRABF | Arc 1.0 [Beast Taming]

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.0 [Beast Taming]

'Welcome to your new [world] host~' System 096 said as it began to float around in circles.

Cui He Shen opened his eyes and was greeted by a bamboo forest, the air smelled pure and fresh as the sound of whistling leaves echoed all around. It seemed that he was all alone in this area for he sensed no other person within this mountain range.

His left hand was holding a very intricate sword that seemed to be giving out a chilling aura of nobility while his pale index finger wore a silver ring.

Cui He Shen knew that it was an interspatial ring which can hold a lot of things depending on the size of its space.

He was wearing a long white robe with silver trimmings and his hair has now reached his waist.

It seemed as if he was now in an ancient setting type of [world]

Cui He Shen closed his eyes as he began to integrate himself to the body that he is now occupying.

He also began to play the memories of the previous host within his mind and spent roughly a minute to be able to do all of these.

The name of this person is: Lan You Fan

He is currently the second son of the best Beast Tamer in the Erzhou country.

There are currently four continents in this [world] the Niezheng kingdom is located at the Northern continent, the Erzhou kingdom at the East, Weiwong kingdom at the West and lastly Suzhaili Kingdom at the South.

These four kingdoms checks and balances the powers of the other kingdoms.

There is only one most treasured skill in this [world] and that is beast taming. This [world] currently contains a lot of bizzare and magical beasts.

There are also different beast levels and the level can be seen by a crystal nucleus on it's body.

Low level: Red

Mid level: Orange

High level : Yellow

Transitional level: Green

Half-step to God: Blue/Indigo (the darker the color the closer to breakingthrough)

God level: Violet

There are also categories for the beasts and the most common one's are: Earth, Water, Wind, and Fire

there are also variations like:
Ice, fog, metal, lightning

Special one's like:
Wood or plant based beasts

Rare:
Healing, light, shadow beasts

God level beasts:
(Characteristics are currently unknown)

And last but not the least, the humans of this [world]

At the age of three they are all required to have their potential checked by a soul search, a crystal clear ball of glass will be placed at the middle of each town and shall reveal what attributes are the children best suited in.

Beast tamers are rare and narurally treasured since this [world] runs by the power of the crystal nucleus and beast cores that the beasts have on their body.

The beasts also have a lot of use and the people are highly depended on them.

Average or the common people: Red

Warriors: Orange

Scholars: Yellow (more on logic and learning, leaders and politicians type.)

Healers: Green (best suited with a healing type of beast)

Mages: Blue/Indigo

Beast tamers: Violet

The darker the color, the higher the skill level.

(A/N: Phew, my gosh overload info huh? But it's easier to remember since ROYGBIV = Rainbow. >_< and you can always come back to this chapter if you're ever confused.)

Lan You Fan is a beast tamer. He has an older brother who is the heir to their sect.

His older brother is amiable towards him and Lan You Fan also has three other siblings who are all female.

In this [world] people only have one partner throughout the rest of their lives. This is also connected with the reason that they can only have one soul bonded beast.

They can have many contracted beasts but a soul bonded beast can only be one. Once you die, the beast dies and vice versa.

The people of this [world] will share their lives with their chosen partners. They will live and die together since they will become life bonded partners.

Cui He Shen likes this world. He also believes that a person should only devote themselves to one partner. This [world] will definitely be one of his favorites.

'System, give me the plot.' Cui He Shen said.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

This arc has that ancient China vibes with all of those cultivation thingy.

The only difference is that the sects put more attention to the beast tamers in this arc. And there are no cultivators here. (At least not in this [world] perhaps in the latter arcs.)

I've also read some novels regarding the cultivation genre but I will not call the people in 'Chinese terms,' because I sometimes find myself confused at the terms. Q_Q

I hope that you will understand.

I'm also creating my own way of writing like the beast categories, levels, etc.

Btw, the plot may sound 'intricate' or whatever but this novel primarily puts its focus on the love story between our MC and ML.