HTPRABF | Arc 1.24

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.24

"Wow..." Lan You Fan said in awe as he looked at Li Zhang Wei's beast form.

The moonlight jade snake seemed to look stunned at Lan You Fan's words. The beast hissed slowly as it moved its body closer towards the youth.

At the first transformation, the beast's mind will regress to that of a child. It won't have the human's memories in the first twenty-four hours.

After that, the human part will slowly regain control till it can completely tame the beast side of it.

Lan You Fan smiled softly at the approaching young beast and lifted his arms to catch the jumping beast.

Lan You Fan lightly grunted at the weight of Li Zhang Wei as the snake began to entangle with him.

Li Zhang Wei's beast locked eyes with Lan You Fan and didn't look away. Lan You Fan felt the slow movement of his disciple's body as it curled around him.

"Hey..." Lan You Fan gently comforted as he ran his free hand to slowly pat Li Zhang Wei's head.

The snake maintained eye contact with Lan You Fan as a pleasurable, warm feeling began to spread throughout its body.

The original Li Zhang Wei never had the chance to transform into his beast form so Cui He Shen wanted to particularly spoil this beast more.

He felt happy that this time, Li Zhang Wei was able too and now, he didn't have to be scorned by society as someone who looked different from them. Now, he won't have a bitter life.

Lan You Fan let his disciple encircle his body for awhile and finally decided to move but he found out that he can't move his feet from the ground.

"Li Zhang Wei?" Lan You Fan asked.

The snake only hissed lowly as it moved its head closer to Lan You Fan and snuggled in the space where Lan You Fan's neck and shoulder met.

The young beast liked the feeling of warmth that the youth is emitting. He really liked it so he wants the youth to stay.

Lan You Fan seemed to have seen the light and asked: "Do you want me to stay with you?"

The snake only hissed in response.

Lan You Fan felt the young beast loosen its coil around his legs and he walked towards the bed.

Lan You Fan tapped the body of the young beast as it let go and began to make a small mountain on the other side of the bed.

"...goodnight." Lan You Fan said once he fixed his sleeping posture. He looked at the young beast and saw that it was still staring at him.

"Sleep well, Zhang Wei." Lan You Fan whispered as he closed his eyes and entered dream land.

Once the young beast knew that the youth had already fallen asleep, it slowly moved towards the sleeping Lan You Fan and laid on top of his chest.

'It feels warm.' This thought passed through the young beast's mind as it finally rested.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Aww... ♡

I hope that you don't have any fears for snakes hahaha