HTPRABF | Arc 1.14

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.14

The woman at the stage raised a eyebrow at this an raised a green flag.

Lan You Fan sighed in response.

It seemed that the people inside the auction house finally saw light and began to try and offer the beast eggs hidden in their family's treasure.

The client seems to be interested with the beast eggs so they will offer this.

Several green flags were raised an Lan You Fan knew that he will finally have to use 'that'

'System,' Cui He Shen called.

'Yes, host?' System 096 replied hurriedly.

'Transfer 'that' into my interspatial ring.' Cui He Shen said as he slightly calmed himself. He had already talked about it with his system and knew that this may slightly cause a disturbance towards the [world's] consciousness.

After all, it is something that has never been seen in this [world].

This was something that Cui He Shen has managed to take away in one of the cultivation worlds that he participated in.

This [world] has pills but what Cui He Shen has is a pill that no one in this [world] has ever developed.

The moondrop dust herb can only give you a sense of 'rebirth' by cleansing all of the impurities in your body, letting you have a better one. It can also only extend your life for 20 years.

But what Cui He Shen has is something more.

It's a pill that can literally give you another life.

A pill that can defy death.

Cui He Shen, with his high level before accepting this mission has managed to take three bottles of this pills with each bottle containing ten pieces of this pill.

He was the one who created this pill for he was the disciple of one of the most revered pill masters in that [world]

Cui He Shen's final bargaining chip.

He already calculated the pros and cons and knew that there was a very small chance that the [world] may recognize it as a foreign material.

It is still a pill after all, and this [world] has pills.

Cui He Shen plans to try and exploit this loophole.

Just when the auction has finally reached it's height when someone offered three unknown category eggs with a purple beast core from an abandoned ruins, another voice declared something that stunned the whole auction house.

"One soul and body revival pill."

Silence filled the whole place. They have never heard this pill before.

But if it was really what the name of the pill says then....

It is a pill that can make you rise back from the dead itself!

"Impossible!" An old man with a white beard and was holding a silver staff said.

It was a mage.

"There is no such pill as that!" He countered.

This old man has finally decided to stake out his final offer and was about to be given the moondrop dust herb when he was countered.

He recognized this voice as the youth from the VIP room from before.

"It is what the name of the pill says. A pill that can revive you from death, as long as the person has not been dead for twenty-four hours, that person may live again."

Outrage and disbelief filled the whole auction house.

This is a heavenly pill! What use is having another 20 years in life when you can suddenly die?

This pill can revive you from the dead! This is something that has never appeared in this continent and perhaps the whole [world]!

"Impossible! I don't believe it! You are lying!" The old man refuted.

The people also knew that the youth may be lying to them and began to side with the old mage.

"No worries," the youth replied as a sharp sword emerged from the closed room and stabbed the heart of the old man.

The people were shocked and frightened at this. The people from the auction house began to call for security when the youth's voice sounded once more.

"I have two of them."

Then he threw a simple looking bottle to the woman at the stage.

"That bottle contains one soul and body revival pill. Feed it to him."

The frightened woman hurriedly went down the stage and approached the dying old man.

She hesitantly looked up and grasped the sword, she pulled it out.

The old man finally took his last breath.

The woman quickly opened the bottle and fed the old man the single pill inside.

Soon, the people's eyes widened in disbelief as the old man's wounds began to close and watched as color began to return to his face and with a loud cough, the old man suddenly sat up and took a heavy breath.

....he's alive!

The people looked at the closed room upstairs in shock and awe. They wanted a pill like this too!

"It's yours!" The voice of a man in his sixties shouted as he went up the stage. "All five of the moondrop dust herb is yours! Please give me that pill, young master!" The man said in an agitated voice.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Alrighty then, whay do you think will happen next?

What a risky move Cui He Shen!