HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.9

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.9

Cui He Shen woke up with his body feeling numb.

'What happened?' He asked his system.

'Host has been unconscious for two days already,' System 096 said as it anxiously began to tremble and glow. 'I have already removed the feeling of pain and nourished the host's body with the extra spiritual energy stored in my space.' (๑¯∀¯๑) the system added as it began to flicker excitedly as if trying to say: 'Praise me! Praise me!'

Cui He Shen wasn't stingy with his compliments and repeatedly appeased his system.

'What's the flow of the plot now?' He asked as he stood up from the bed.

He was all alone inside a very plain looking room, there was water on the besdide table and some medicine. It was probably from some housekeepers who saw everything last time.

'Two days have already passed and Klythn wasn't able to attend the party of the Carmichael's. By doing so, he avoided developing any traumas from accidentally drowning. As this is only a Z level [world], the consciousness of the [world] won't try so hard to be able to stick to the plot, thus increasing your success rate whenever you try to change the plot for the better.' The system said as it didn't forget to praise his host because the poor little system wanted some favors.

'Alright, thank you. Once we finish this world, I'll give you a lot more share with the spiritual energy.' Cui He Shen said as it noticed the aim of the system.

(≧∇≦)/ (๑'ڡ'๑) (≧∀≦)ゞ

The holographic emojis were presented to Cui He Shen and he cracked a smile at this.

There are only two ways for the system to be able to level up. One is by the modification of the upper level management, second is by absorbing the [world's] spiritual energy with it's host after every mission has been completed.

The Host usually gets 60% of the share while the other 40% goes to the system. But in Cui He Shen's case, 50% goes to him, 40% goes to his system and the other 10% is stored within the independednt space of the system.

They agreed on this form of dividing the [world] energy since it is for emergency purposes. The system's space can hold a variety of things from tangible to intangible ones.

It can also store some food and some materials from other [worlds] but weapons of mass destruction coming from the different [worlds] cannot be taken away.

They can only take things that are trivial to the [world] and must not trigger the [world's] consciousness.

They have also gathered some pills from the cultivation [worlds] that Cui He Shen have already finished.

The storage space of the system expands as it levels up. So Cui He Shen also wants to be able to let his system upgrade.

'Where is Klythn now? What is he doing at this moment?' Cui He Shen asked as he scanned his body for any internal injury.

Mrs Galdeon only took out a belt from the butler and whipped him with it. She scolded him and said that servants like him have no right to meddle with the affairs of their owners and things like that.

Cui He Shen only hoped that his actions triggered the child's mind as it was mentioned in the plot that Klythn is a very sharp minded person who will get whatever he wants.

There's nothing wrong with being ruthless. Sadly, Cui He Shen is a herbivore when it comes to this topic.

'He is currently locked up inside his room but he's busy with reading books that are far way too advanced for his age, host.' The system said. 'Wow, he's a very smart kid host but I can't honestly see it whenever he's with you.'

Cui He Shen raised a brow at this.

'It's probably because the child is always going on about: 'Big brother Halso! Stay with me! Read me this story! Don't go! Sleep with me!' And he's always trying to look cute...' ╮(╯∀╰)╭ The system retorted.

'Should we go and see him?' Cui He Shen consulted for his systems opinions.

'Probably not now host, the success rate is actually slowly rising right now. Maybe we should just leave the child alone. He's probably trying to plot something right now.' The system said as it turned silent for a minute while looking at the 15% progress rate.

'Ohhh, ohhhh, host!!' The system called out urgently.

'What's wrong?' Cui He Shen became alarmed at his System's tone of voice.

'Mrs Galdeon just discovered that Mr Galdeon has another illegitimate child. She was already mad enough when she knew that her husband had an older child from before but now that they were already married....she'll probably go nuts?' System 096 said. 'The illegitimate child is after all, only three days younger than Klythn.' (o_O)

'Well, we're just going to have to return the pain that we felt from her abuse last time.' Cui He Shen said.

'Host...you didn't feel any pain.' System 096 said. 'I turned off your pain receptors.' (゚3゚)~♪

Cui He Shen: "......"

»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«

I think that I might go insane too if that'll ever happen to me in the future but hey... *winks*

I'll probably be busy hiding around some corners as I ship random men with each other.

Btw, I did say that our MC will be referred by his [character's] name. Unless, Cui He Shen is talking with his system.

I did this in order to stress that our MC and his system aren't really 'integrated' with that [world]