HTPRABF | Arc 1.17

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.17

"Master, let me pick your clothes!" Gu Fengxiao said as he hurriedly went inside Lan You Fan's room.

Lan You Fan wasn't strict with them, in a way, he is actually spoiling both of his disciples.

The concept of 'my home, your home' applies to the both of them. Lan You Fan gave them the freedom to come and go and is not that strict with them, he's only strict when it comes to their training.

"Master, let me pick your jewelry." Li Zhang Wei said as he dashed inside Lan You Fan's room too.

Soon, bickering voices were heard inside and Lan You Fan just chose to ignore it.

'They're really energetic....' Cui He Shen said to his system.

'The progress bar has now reached 35% host.' System 096 informed.

'Soon, they will need to go in seclusion to  'awaken' right?' Cui He Shen asked.

'Yes, host.' System 096 replied as it hovered above Cui He Shen while glowing in a listless manner.

'What's wrong?' Cui He Shen asked.

'Host, we have already saved the [protagonist's] adoptive parents. They are now safe and wasn't killed by the Beast King's men. We have changed the plot just by doing this. It's just that....is it right?' System 096 wondered.

'What do you mean by: is it right?' Cui He Shen asked.

'Nothing host, it's just that the [protagonist] will never meet his biological father.' System 096 answered.

'Don't worry.' Cui He Shen comforted his System. Cui He Shen knew that as time goes by, his system is beginning to experience more human emotions. It's still learning and evolving so Cui He Shen is patient towards it.

'The [protagonist] meeting his biological father does more harm than good. It'll also affect the [villain's] well-being since the [protagonist's] biological father killed the [villain's] father by cheating on the duel. We can't let the [villain] go into that path of destruction once again. We all have to make sacrifices in life. I chose this route, system. So I will face it. I'll stick to this till the end.' Cui He Shen said as he watched his system began to glow once more.

'Alright, host. System 096 will be here to serve you as always.' ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

"Master, your clothes are now ready." Gu Fengxiao said as he patiently waited for his master to come out from his bath.

"Master, I have prepared a spare towel for you. Please use them." Li Zhang Wei said as he held the towels.

'I feel like I am being heavily spoiled by these two in return.' Cui He Shen said to himself.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

We're getting near to the climax of the 1st arc!

I bet that you won't know what will happen hohoho

Make a guess.