HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.17

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.17

"No!" Klythn shouted in alarm as he held Halso's body in his arms. Halso chest is now bleeding heavily as his face warped into one of pain.

"Why?!" Klythn asked in panic as he tried to stop the heavy bleeding. "Why did you do that?!"

"I-I had to." Halso said as he felt his vision slowly losing its focus.

"Kill them!" Klythn demanded to his bodyguards. "You worthless people! I don't want anybody coming out of here alive! Kill them all!" He roared as tears fell down his face.

The bodyguards stood frozen for awhile before nodding their heads and rushing towards the culprit, leaving Klythn alone with Halso.

"Halso! Halso hold on, please. Please hold on." Klythn said as desperation filled his voice.

"I'm sorry..." Halso said as he looked at the now handsome youth who is holding him tightly.

"You look good," Halso said as he raised a trembling hand to touch Klythn's face. "I'm so glad to have seen you for one last time." Halso added as he coughed out blood.

"No, no, no, no, nooo!" Klythn said as he embraced the bloody man tightly in his chest. "You can't do this to me, Halso! I did everything just for this moment. I finally have the power to stay by your side but now you're going to leave me!"

Halso silently looked at the crying mess of a man who cried indignantly.

"This isn't fair!" Klythn roared. "This isn't fair! Stay with me! I demand you to stay with me!" Klythn said as he looked at the man who's slowly dying within his arms.

"Help will soon come, Halso....Halso, Halso, Halso." Klythn chanted as a mad light flashed within his eyes.

"I have to go now..." Halso said as he finally felt that his body has reached its limit. "I'm sorry and Happy Birthday..." Halso whispered the last part as his hand lifelessly fell on his side.

'Congratulations host! The mission has been accomplished. Now removing the soul of host named: Cui He Shen from the [world]' System 096 declared as it began to take his host back into their 'space'

Halso finally took his last breath but Klythn didn't want to believe it.

Klythn suddenly laughed out loud. His laughter was filled with malice and pain, with tears in his eyes, he looked down at the man who seemed as if he was only sleeping on the ground.

His beautiful eyes will never open again, his lips will never be able to smile at him gently once more. His warm hands will never touch his face again, every beautiful thing about this man will never come back again.

This person...

His person.

The most special person in his life is now gone.

Klythn looked at him with dead eyes.

"I don't like this gift, Halso." Klythn whispered as he placed a bloody hand on his chest. He felt his heart beating but it now beats for no one.

"You can't leave me." Klythn said firmly. "You can't go! I'll never let you leave me." Klythn vowed.

"I will follow you." Klythn said as he kissed Halso's forehead.

"I will avenge you, Halso. Wait for me, please? Don't walk so fast in the afterlife, I will chase you until I find you." Klythn said as he finally hears the sirens of the police and the sounds of the ambulance.

"It's too late." Klythn whispered.

"Everything seems to be too late..." He said as he blankly looked up at the night sky.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—«—»—«

In the end...our villain still blackened.