HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.10

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.10

"Klythn," Halso called out as he knocked on the little bun's door.

Halso was only met with silence.

"Klythn, can you open the door?" Halso coaxed softly as he tried to convince the little bun to let him in.

'System,' Cui He Shen called.

'Yes, host?' (≧∇≦)/ System 096 glowed brightly.

'What is he doing?'

'Host, he's......currently under the covers crying.' System 096 replied.

Cui He Shen felt his heart slightly twinge in pain.

'Do you think that I somehow traumatized him?' Cui He Shen wondered.

'Maybe?' System 096 answered in an unsure tone. '......I don't know host, I'm often confused about the switching emotions of the humankind.' System 096 honestly replied as it hovered around the air while glowing listlessly.

'He was fine last time and was continuously reading more and more books, but now, when he suddenly heard your voice, he immediately dived towards the bed and hid under the covers...'

"Klythn, can I come in?" Halso asked as he knocked on the door once more.

There was still no response.

'I'm going to get the keys.' Cui He Shen said.

Soon, Klythn heard the sounds of the keys and froze in place as he trembled even more in fear and worry.

Halso opened the door and was met with a cute, trembling little mound of cloth.

Amusement flashed within his eyes but Halso immediately scolded himself for finding amusement towards the sufferings of the child.

"Klythn," Halso called as he sat on the bed, reaching out a tentative hand, he gently touched the shivering little guy.

"Don't be scared. I'm here..." Halso comforted as he slowly drew the little mound into his arms.

"Klythn, show me your face, baby." Halso called as he began to uncover the blanket on Klythn.

A teary, red little face soon met Halso's eyes. Those green eyes were looking at him with fear and worry in them.

Klythn didn't know why but he suddenly felt really shy when he was faced with his older brother's handsome face.

Those gentle eyes made his heart beat even faster and this made him fear himself even more.

He really cares for Halso. He does not want Halso to reject him, a lot of people already did that but not Halso...

He can't stand it if Halso will hate him.

But, Halso was hurt because of him.

Maybe he really destroys everything that he touches. Maybe he really does not deserve to live in this [world] because that's what his mother always say to him.

That's what the people around him always show but he didn't want it. He wanted to be able to dream, to feel love and acceptance to the people around him. He tried to work harder and was now studying more advanced lessons than the people of his age but it still wasn't enough.

Maybe he really wasn't enough.

But Halso is different.

Halso is everything to him now, and he can't bear to lose his only light.

"I-I'm sorry!" Klythn couldn't bear the heavy emotions anymore as huge drops of tears began to continuously fall on his tender looking face. "I'm so sorry!"

Halso embraced the little bun tightly in his arms.

"I'm here, it wasn't your fault. It wasn't your fault." Halso comforted. "You don't have to apologize, I'm here Klythn, I'm here now."

Klythn continued to cry in Halso's arms, soon the little bun grew tired and fell asleep in his arms.

"I'm sorry too." Halso whispered.

'I'm sorry for trying to suddenly change you. I'm sorry for accidentally hurting you. I got too ahead of myself.' Cui He Shen said to himself as he gently kissed the little bun's forehead.

Wiping the tears away from Klythn's face, Halso slowly placed him back on the bed. Halso was about to go and leave when a cute looking little hand grabbed his fingers.

Halso looked down and saw that the little bun was dragging his hand onto his (Klythn's) face.

Klythn rubbed his cheeks on the source of warmth that he felt and drifted deeper into sleep.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—»—«

I'm also feeling bad for abusing this little bun. I want to hug you too my baby!