HTPRABF | Arc 1.6

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.6

"Shhh..." Lan You Fan mentioned to his disciple as he pressed a fair finger to his lips.

Li Zhang Wei mindlessly nodded as he looked up at his master's soft peach colored lips.

"Where is Gu Fengxiao?" Lan You Fan questioned.

Li Zhang Wei's eyes slightly darkened and became a cloudy gray color at his master's words.

'I am in front of you but you seem to be looking for someone else...' Li Zhang Wei said to himself while his face maintained an equally cold look.

"He's still sleeping, master." Li Zhang Wei responded as he glanced at his master's sword.

He now only recalled that during the ceremony, his master also carried his sword. It seems as if this sword has never left his master's side.

And that's baffling to Li Zhang Wei since his master is a beast tamer.

Beast tamers do not need to hold a sword for they can call upon beasts far more superior than those of measly swords.

The sword can break but a beast will not.

Lan You Fan saw his disciple looking at his sword and he carefully slid it back in its place.

"I'll tell you about it later." Lan You Fan said. "But for now, go and call your fellow disciple. It's time to eat."

—●—●—●—●—●—

Li Zhang Wei and Gu Fengxiao were now both seated on a chair with the table in front if them.

After waiting for a few more minutes a very fragrant smell began to spread throughout the air.

Li Zhang Wei and Gu Fengxiao felt their stomachs gurgling as hunger settled in. They were both starved because of the strenuous activities that they have participated in just to be able to join the Lan Sect.

Soon, both children saw their master coming their way while holding two different dishes.

Both of their eyes widened in surprise as they really got what they requested.

"Go ahead and eat." Lan You Fan said as he sat down in front of his little disciples.

"Both of you are only seven years old this year. You will have to eat a lot so that you will be able to grow stronger. I'll prepare your meals so that you will have proper nutrition. Remember that you are Lan You Fan's disciples. No one should ever bully you, if they do then they will face my wrath." Lan You Fan said as he picked up a strawberry from the fruit basket.

Cui He Shen felt a bit nostalgic as he looked at the strawberries on the table.

'I'm surprised that this world has them.' Cui He Shen said to his system as he continued to eat the fruit.

'System is glad to have helped host!' (〃∀〃) System 096 said as it twirled around in the air.

'By the way, how long will my cooking skill last?' Cui He Shen asked.

His cooking skill was gained from one of his previous [worlds] the good thing is that he can be able to equip his other 'selves' with these skills but it'll only work for a limited time.

(Aside from trying to blend in the [world]) It also depends on the [character's] capability and talent.

This skill and all of his other skills were things that his soul itself has learned through countless [worlds] it's just that the usage of these skills will be limited because of the boundary that lies between the [worlds]

'Replying to host, your cooking skill will only be effective for two hours everyday, if you want to be able to go beyond the limit, your [character's] body must learn how to cook without the help of the skill set.' System 096 replied.

Cui He Shen nodded at this.

Lan You Fan looked back at his disciples and saw that Li Zhang Wei has already finished his food with his rice bowl completely clean.

Gu Fengxiao was still eating his third bowl of rice and it didn't seem like he's going to finish anytime soon.

Lan You Fan noticed Li Zhang Wei's eyes looking at the strawberry that he's holding.

Lan You Fan stretched his arm out and a smooth, firm hand with a delicate wrist met Li Zhang Wei's vision. The red color of the strawberry stood out more compared to his master's pale complexion.

'It looks delicious.' Li Zhang Wei said to himself.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Author: "What looks delicious?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mehehehe

In my mind, Lan You Fan's character can cook (the original one) just not the best and tastiest dishes, the one that's just enough for himself and this is the skill of the body that Cui He Shen is now occupying.

Cui He Shen's soul can cook and the skill is applied to Lan You Fan's body. If Cui He Shen wants to make more dishes using Lan You Fan's body, he needs to train himself so that it'll become 'muscle memory' (like chopping skills, peeling skills, etc.)