HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.12

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.12

"Klythn?" Halso called as he looked at the swimming teenager in the indoor pool. The lithe and graceful form of the teenager was reflected in Halso's eyes.

'It seems that he does not have any phobias with deep waters now.' Cui He Shen smiled.

Upon hearing the youth calling him, Klythn began to swim faster as excitement filled his heart.

Halso saw the teenager brightly running up at him and he handed the towel that he prepared.

"Wipe yourself." Halso said.

Klythn grinned and hurriedly began to dry himself as he grabbed his things and rushed into the bathroom.

"Wait for me, Halso!" Klythn shouted.

Halso laughed at this but nevertheless nodded.

'System,' Cui He Shen called. 'What's the progress bar now?'

'It's 50% now host~' System 096 responded.

Cui He Shen nodded at this.

After awhile, Klythn finally came out of the bath room while only wearing a bathrobe. Halso appreciatively looked at the muscles of the young teenager and nodded in satisfaction.

"You've been working out more." Halso said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Klythn saw that Halso was looking at his body and a faint blush covered his now well-defined cheeks.

When Klythn finally heard Halso's words, he suddenly felt shy.

"I am." Klythn cleared his throat.

"That's good," Halso teased. "I'm sure the ladies will love it." Halso laughed.

Klythn's eyes slightly darkened.

'I'm working out just for you, Halso.' Klythn thought to himself.

On the outside, Klythn laughed as he jokingly pushed Halso.

"Don't say that." Klythn grinned.

Unfortunately, Halso was standing too near to the edge of the pool.

Klythn watched with widened eyes as Halso fell down the pool.

"Halso!" Klythn called out as he jumped back in the water.

Once they were back on the floor, Klythn tapped the back of the coughing man in his arms.

"Klythn!" Halso hissed as he shivered from the cold water.

"I'm so sorry!" Klythn said with barely concealed laughter in his tone of voice but soon he wasn't able to laugh anymore.

Halso's plain white shirt clearly outlined his figure, and it was a sight to be seen.

Hard pectoral muscles and a well defined six pack met Klythn's sight. Halso's body is too alluring for him.

Klythn felt his throat suddenly becoming dry as a tingling feeling erupted from his nose.

'I want to...' Klythn said to himself as his eyes roamed Halso's body.

Klythn's bathrobe slightly loosened as a very noticeable pillar began to rise.

Klythn hurriedly closed his legs and ran towards the bathroom. Halso was left sitting down on the cold, wet ground.

"What's wrong with him?" Halso asked out loud. His voice echoed in room and only the sound of running water met his ears.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Puberty to Klythn:
"Look! There's Halso!"

Klythn to puberty:
"....I need to go to the bathroom." *runs*