HTPRABF | Arc 2.1

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 2.1

'System, where am I?' Cui He Shen asked once he finally gained consciousness.

Cui He Shen knows that he's awake but he can't see anything, the sounds that he's hearing seemed blurry and there's a warm liquid covering his whole body.

'Host, we're in a special ranked world.' System 096 answered as soon as it heard it's host.

'Special rank...?' Cui He Shen asked as he tried to open his tightly closed eyelids.

'We are in a regressed world.' System 096 replied.

Cui He Shen tried to remember what this meant and suddenly, fear crept into his whole body.

A regressed [world] is a [world] that finally attained 'evolution' but due to catastrophic factors, was forced to lose it's rank.

An example would be a medium level [world] going back to a lower level [world]. Usually this resulted from the Supreme Being getting injured, or having the desire to slowly terminate the [world] it created.

The best case scenario would be that the Supreme Being only got injured since this will only result to the Supreme Being absorbing more spiritual energy, hence slightly draining the [world], therefore lowering its rank.

But if it's the latter, then with every reset, the [world] level will slowly regress till it becomes a Z ranked world and soon turn lifeless and removed.

Leaving it to travel the Universe as a rouge planet.

A regressed [world] still has it's advanced consciousness since it originally came from a higher level [world] so dealing with this kind of [world] is hard since it will try to absorb more and more energy from the beings living in it.

'Why are we suddenly involved in a regressed world?' Cui He Shen asked his system while slowly trying to move his arms and legs. He still couldn't see anything but he picked up some noises outside that's becoming clearer by the second.

'Host, the higher ups decided this, since this world has been given a priority mark....and also....the higher ups wanted to clarify something and sent us to this world,' System 096 answered and continued. 'Don't worry host, I've received an order that once you finally passed this world, you'll be directly sent to a medium level world with rank L as the lowest and H as the highest.' (1)

Cui He Shen was going to say something when a rattling movement distrupted his concentration.

His body continued to sway with the movement that's happening around him. It seemed to go on and on for ages but then a huge sucking force suddenly appeared and the warm liquid covering him began to dissappear.

Cui He Shen tried to open his eyes and bright light began to cover his whole vision. He tried to blink several times and found that he's inside something pinkish and slightly transparent.

Cui He Shen tried to move his body but found that he couldn't breathe properly. He tried to suck air into his lungs as he now began to convulse.

'System, what is happening?!' Cui He Shen asked in panic as he felt the suffocating pain swallowing him.

He couldn't control his body well and his eyesight is still bad. He couldn't see much as tears began to pool within his eyes.

'Host—' System 096 called but was stopped by a loud mechanical voice.

"Subject 38-19 has now been awaken."

______________________________________________

SURPRISE UPDATE! *sends hearts*

1.) Did you see what I did? *laughs*
L for Lowest and H for Highest
(The author's laziness can be seen through this line)

I actually wanted to let you guys guess on "where do you think is Cui He Shen right now?"

But I think that the last line gave it away.

Btw, I decided to come up with a new way to introduce the plot.

ooooo

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm so sorry for the delay but I still won't be able to update. I'm still trying to finish the second arc. I was too busy indulging myself with Kdramas, anime, and other BL novels. *cries sadly*

I felt like I've ignored my baby too much. *apologizes to HTPRABF*