HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.4

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.4

"Big brother has to go now," Halso said as he looked down at the little bun who was tightly holding on his shirt.

Klythn shook his head in denial.

"Don't go...." Klythn said as he looked up at Halso with watery eyes and pouting lips as he tightened his hold, determined not to let go.

'Mother always comes to visit me at night.'

Halso also didn't want to go but it is not allowed. The head butler for the young master will surely scold him if he overstays.

"I'll come and visit you tomorrow." Halso comforted the crying bun.

"....promise?" A soft muffled voice was heard as the little guy buried his face in his older brother's clothes.

"I promise, I'll come back tomorrow." Halso said as he stroked Klythn's head.

Klythn slowly let go and faced his older brother, with tear streaks upon his tender cheeks and red nose, he lifted a small and chubby little hand and extended his little pinky finger.

Halso smiled as he quickly extended his own pinky finger and made a promise.

Klythn dejectedly looked at the leaving youth. He wanted him to stay with him longer, and maybe even tell him stories before he goes to bed.

He wants to be comforted by the youth.

—●—●—●—●—●—

Halso began to walk back his way towards his home when he suddenly saw the car of the Mrs Galdeon.

He quickly offered a bow as the car passed his way, its destination was the house of the young master.

Halso felt glad that Mrs Galdeon will accompany her only son. It's nice that the ever busy mother will  always find the time to care for her son.

Halso smiled as he thought of his mother, now it's his turn to take care of her.

"I'm home, mother!" Halso said as he entered the door of their little house. He saw the cook of the house preparing for dinner and he waved at her.

"Your mother is upstairs, Halso." The old cook said as she chopped the vegetables and adjusted the heat of the pan. "She seems to be tired so I made her a refreshing drink. Give this to her will you?" The cook added as she gave out a plain cup of juice and handed it to the waiting Halso.

Halso smiled and received the cup. He then walked upstairs to let his mother drink it.

Once Halso was no longer in view, a sharp glint flashed within the old lady's eyes.

"I am sorry Helene but you have seen something that you should not have and Mr Galdeon needs to keep you silent. I hope that you will understand."

The drink contains a very special slow acting poison that will leave no trace. It will make the immunity of the person drinking it weaker till finally numbing the heart, killing the victim naturally by a heart attack.

Unbeknownst to her, once Halso saw that there was no other people in the vicinity he hurriedly tossed the contents on a nearby potted plant.

Halso knocked on the door in front of his mother's room and when he received no reply, he gently opened it and saw his tired mother sleeping.

Halso didn't disturb her sleep and went inside his own room. He placed the cup on the table beside his bed as he sat on the left side of his bed.

Once alone, Halso's temperament changed.

His eyes turned sharper as coldness began to spread inside the room. His lips were set in a stern manner as a frown graced his delicate features.

'System,' Cui He Shen called.

'Yes, host?' The system asked as it softly glowed in attention.

'Let me read the plot once again.' Cui He Shen said as he entered his room. 'I want to know the connection between Mrs. Reed and Mr. Galdeon, I also need to know at what point did Klythn change to become the [villain] of this world.'

'Yes, host.' System 096 replied.

'Gathering [world] information.

[World] named: Rthule 11 found.

Scanning for the [world] plot for the past 200 years before the reset.

Information complete.

Resending the plot to host named Cui He Shen, identity number 3825968.

Information sent successfully.'

The night was spent with the young man peacefully sleeping on the bed while the soul occupying its body began to read the information from this world.

Unaware of the desperate cries of a young boy from the opposite side of his home.

The little boy crying out his name as it held the stuffed bear closer to his little body.

Bruises were beginning to show on his back as he tried to sleep the pain away.

"Come back soon, big brother..." Klythn begged as he tried to swallow down his cries, afraid to make a noise in case his mother comes back.

"Do not let anyone visit the brat tomorrow." A very haughty voice coming from an elegantly dressed woman echoed downstairs.

"Yes, madam." The trusted butler of the madam said as he bowed his head in respect.

"Make sure of it." The woman said as she slapped the face of the old man.

"If he ever finds out about this, your life will be finished." The woman added.

"Yes, madam." The butler echoed in a dull manner.

"My husband will soon be invited to celebrate the birthday of the Carmichael's one week from now. Make sure that the brat is presentable." The woman said as disgust filled her features.

'The son of some dirty woman is now living in my precious son's home. I still can't find a clue about the real whereabouts of my true son. Once I finally find my son, I will dispose of this counterfeit.' The woman said as she went back inside her car to go back to her home.

»—«—»«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Poor little bun! I want to go inside and just embrace him.