HTPRABF | Arc 1.15

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.15

A few minutes before
(A/N: 'the old mage was stabbed.')

'Host is advised to not personally eliminate any [world] characters since the [world] may forcefully eject you for interfering with it's setting.' The system carefully reminded after it felt the emotions of its host.

'I know, I know....' Cui He Shen replied as he looked at the [protagonist] and the [villain]

'Maybe, he should've brought some guards?'

Cui He Shen stood up and went towards the [protagonist] — with the [protagonist's] halo, nothing go wrong. I'll be a sure hit.

Lan You Fan took out his sword as he approached Gu Fengxiao.

Gu Fengxiao lightly swallowed his saliva, his palms began to sweat he became nervous.

"M-Master....?" Gu Fengxiao asked hesitantly.

Li Zhang Wei saw this scene and was frozen in place.

'What does his master plan to do?' Li Zhang Wei asked himself in disbelief.

But soon, it seemed as if Li Zhang Wei swallowed a bitter pill. Annoyance filled his features as he saw his Master kneel on one leg and drew Gu Fengxiao into his (Lan You Fan's) arms.

The seed of jealousy began to sprout within Li Zhang Wei's heart.

"Gu Fengxiao," Lan You Fan said as he drew his disciple towards his chest, Gu Fengxiao's back was leaning onto him while his front faced the people below.

"Listen to me, I will hand you my sword and I will point it towards that old mage. When I say 'go', you will throw the sword towards him, okay?" Lan You Fan said as his face became devoid of emotion.

"Master..." Gu Fengxiao weakly responded. "I can't..."

"It's okay," Lan You Fan slightly comforted. "The people will only believe it when they see something with their own eyes. Don't worry, you just have to throw the sword. I will cover your eyes." Lan You Fan added as his hands gently patted Gu Fengxiao's head.

Li Zhang Wei looked darkly at this scene.

'Why not ask me? I can do it better than him.' Li Zhang Wei complained inside his head while maintaining that same cold expression on his face. 'Master, you seem to favor Gu Fengxiao more.'

Gu Fengxiao was silent for a minute before he nodded his head in response.

"I believe in you, master." Gu Fengxiao said as he closed his eyes.

'As expected from the [protagonist]!' Cui He Shen said to his system.

System 096: '......'

'I'm sorry, I just can't think of anything else. Am I too ruthless? System, I'm not the one who's killing the [character] personally right? It's the [protagonist's] hands that are doing it so the [world] won't get suspicious right? Right?' Cui He Shen asked.

System 096: '.............'

'Why, host? ......why?' System 096 said to itself as it felt it's 'emotions' slightly getting congested.

If it could, then it would've probably began coughing out blood. But somehow his host has a point since, Lan You Fan's setting is a very cold and unfeeling man.

Lan You Fan would really just throw a sword at someone who looks unappealing in his eyes, this also made him garner some hatred from the other people from the [world]

"Alright," Lan You Fan said as he finally made sure that they were in position. "Now, close your eyes." He instructed.

Gu Fengxiao immediately closed his eyes and gave his full, blinding trust to his master.

"You too," Lan You Fan said as he looked at his other disciple. "Close your eyes, Li Zhang Wei. None of you will open them until I tell you to."

Li Zhang Wei followed his master's order.

"Go!" Lan You Fan's voice echoed inside Gu Fengxiao's ears. He quickly threw the sword and kept his eyes tightly closed.

●—●—●—●—●

Present moment

"Please, the moondrop dust herb is yours now young master. In exchange, let me have that pill." The man said as he hurriedly grabbed the container filled with the five stalks of moondrop dust herbs.

"Alright, let's exchange our goods backstage." Lan You Fan said as he took out three scrolls from his ring and gave both of his disciples one.

"The auction is finally over, people will soon rush outside and will try to corner us. Tear this so that your faces won't be seen once we went backstage.  Remember to keep close to me, we will teleport away from here." Lan You Fan said as he teared the scroll and it began to blur his figure into a fog, nothing can be seen from him.

No face, no clothes that could identify his origins, not even his figure.

This is to protect himself from being recognized and hunted by the people.

Soon, the three of them went backstage and finally exchanged the goods. After finishing the transaction, Lan You Fan instructed his disciples to hold on tightly to his clothes and teared a teleportation scroll.

The other powerhouses outside the auction house didn't even managed to capture or see that mysterious youth.

The manager of the auction house hurriedly interrogated his men and found that not one of them could even remember the face of the youth.

It seemed as if he wasn't there at all, only leaving a single pill that can defy the heaven's will.

The old mage who was resurrected from the dead quickly went back home and began his seclusion.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Lol, Cui He Shen that was so 'smart' of you.
I wonder if those poor little buns got traumatized because of that.

But then, they will have to kill people, beasts, and many more in the future.

Soon, the little buns will become teenagers and a new obstacle will appear. (Aside from puberty lol)