HTPRABF | Arc 1.1

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.1

'What the humans of this [world] don't know is that the beasts of this world, specifically the half-step into God beasts can already transform themselves into humans.

And their children will automatically have human forms.

The beasts of these children will slowly appear at the age of thirteen to seventeen, fully manifesting itself at the age of eighteen.

This separates them from the beasts who could only maintain their beast form until they breakthrough their limits.

The humans do not know but the beasts who can freely conceal their forms began to mix within them, making sure that the humans won't be able to abuse the beast hunting and taming methods.

The [protagonist] of this [world] and the [villain] were both raised in Erzhou kingdom.

They were both taken in as the outer disciples of Lan You Fan's sect.

As both the [protagonist] and [villain] contain the blood of the beasts in their body, they were automatically taken in as beast tamer disciples.

The only difference is the blood of the beasts in their bodies need time in able to fully manifest its potential.

Both the [protagonist] and [villain] suffered when they were young due to the poor background of the adoptive parents of the [protagonist] and the [villain] being an orphan.

Both young beasts knew that they were different from the people around them.

Both of them found solace within each other and began their friendship.

But the [protagonist] didn't know that he is the long lost son of the king of beasts.

The [villain] is the son of the previous king of beasts who was killed because the current king cheated in their duel. In this world, a beast can challenge the rule of the King every year at the same month, only the strong can survive and the weak are trampled upon.

The [villain] wanted to avenge his family since he was casted out of the forest because his blood is also unpure - a human mixed with beast.

The [protagonist] wanted to also kill the current king because his adoptive parents were killed by the men of the king.

The [protagonist] only discovered his lineage when his potential wife was killed by the same men who killed his adoptive parents. (A/N: Just his lineage. Not who's his father.)

The [protagonist] and the [villain] wanted to avenge their fallen family.

But once the [protagonist] found out that the king of beasts is his father, he decided to stand by his side because in their clan, the acceptance of parents and their species comes first. Blood will always be thicker than water, and that, at some point, the parents can still influence their offspring's feelings; not much, but just enough to let them know that they must follow and prioritize family first.

The [villain], who was only a half-beast could not understand the [protagonist's] side.

He only knew that he must avenge his fallen family since he was raised as an orphan.

And so the [villain] died by the hands of his friend.

With great hatred, the [villain] left the [world], promising to take it down with him.

The name of the [protagonist] is: Gu Fengxiao

While the name of the [villain] is: Li Zhang Wei.'

-●-●-●-●-●-

'You know what?' Cui He Shen said to his system.

'What, host?' ( ^ω^) System 096 replied.

'What if I just take in both the [protagonist] and [villain]?' Cui He Shen said as his eyes sparkled with inspiration. 'I'll just make sure that both of them won't be mistreated and will have a happy and loving childhood! The [villain] won't blacken and the [protagonist] won't kill his 'friend'!' Cui He Shen declared.

System 096 also thought about it and glowed brightly in agreement.

'That's a good idea, host!' System 096 cheered. 'Let's go and raise them both.' ٩(。・ω・。)و

<.....If System 096 and Cui He Shen could only travel back in time, then they would've smacked their previous naive selves till they spit out blood and ultimately collapse.

You raise them, you raised them indeed! ****

What do you mean by raising them both?!

How could you even think about that?!

Now Cui He Shen is being-!!

.....there is no medicine for regret.>

»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«

Lol, poor MC

He tried so hard to be tough but in the end, he's just a soft persimmon.

Well, what do you think about Cui He Shen's idea?