HTPRABF | Arc 1.27

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.27

"Who are you?" Lan You Fan asked as he held held his sword above the exposed neck of his disciple.

"Who are you?" Lan You Fan asked once again as a chilling glint entered his eyes.

Just now, System 096 informed that it saw Li Zhang Wei stalking behind Gu Fengxiao and was about to stab the [protagonist] when Li Zhang Wei suddenly saw the adoptive parents of the [protagonist] calling Gu Fengxiao.

Li Zhang Wei dropped his sword as confusion flashed within his eyes.

He had met the parents of Gu Fengxiao in his past life. They were very kind to him, Li Zhang Wei heard the news of their deaths and teamed up with Gu Fengxiao to kill the beast king but now...

It seems that something is not right.

Didn't he just experienced a rebirth?

Why is everything so wrong?

Gu Fengxiao has also met Yin Xuwei but his parents are still alive. It also didn't seem that Gu Fengxiao truly knew of his lineage.

This...why is this timeline so wrong with his past life?

Li Zhang Wei blankly looked up at Lan You Fan who looked ready to harm him.

"I am Li Zhang Wei." He answered.

Lan You Fan narrowed his eyes even more.

"Master," Li Zhang Wei called but he was stopped when the sword approached his neck closer.

"Do not call me that. Only my disciples are allowed to call me that." Lan You Fan sneered.

"I am Li Zhang Wei!"

"Prove it!" Lan You Fan ordered.

Li Zhang Wei furrowed his brows as he slightly took a deep breath. He then began to slowly unravel the sealed memories of the previous him. He watched as everything flowed in his mind and his gaze upon his master slowly darkened with longing.

Lan You Fan's features were originally tight but the longer he heard Li Zhang Wei's explanation the more uncomprehensible his expression became.

Li Zhang Wei seemed to be citing some experiences that the Li Zhang Wei of this [world] has experienced but there still seems to be some sort of dissonance from his voice.

Cui He Shen quickly came to a conclusion.

The original Li Zhang Wei experienced rebirth.

That's why the progress bar decreased that much.

The [villain] that he was supposed to take care of is now gone and was replaced by an even more darker [villain]

The original Li Zhang Wei whose heart is filled with negativity.

This Li Zhang Wei is now his disciple.

Cui He Shen looked at the progress bar once more and knew that it's going to be a pain in the neck to try and 'cure' this blackened [villain]

"...I believe you." Lan You Fan said after listening to Li Zhang Wei's long explanation.

"Why?" Li Zhang Wei asked in a puzzled manner.

"Because I can feel my disciple's feeling in you. You're still the same soul. You're my disciple and as your master, I will stand by you."

Li Zhang Wei felt his nose getting itchy as his eyes slightly became blurry.

He has never experienced this kind of trust before.

He was always betrayed by the people close to him.

But now, looking at Lan You Fan's honest face and hearing his voice filled with sincerity, Li Zhang Wei decided to trust this person.

.......... This [world] is very much different from his previous one.

Maybe his life will be different too.

"Let's go home." Lan You Fan said as he put his sword away and extended his hand out to help Li Zhang Wei.

Li Zhang Wei smiled and looked up at his master.

"Yes, let's go.....home."

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Hihihi your home huh?

Why not call it a nest? Since Li Zhang Wei is a snake; just call it a love nest, baby. ♡