HTPRABF | Arc 1.18

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.18

Two years later

(A/N: I felt the need to time skip once again. *laughs*. I've also decided to put some numberings on the sentence where I think needs some explanation. The note corresponding to the number will be located at the bottom so that your reading experience won't be disturbed by my sudden A/N)

Elder Bu has always kept in mind about the Sect Leader's actions once his son, Lan You Fan chose his very own disciples.

Elder Bu is only a low ranking elder and has always tried to use all means in order to ascend in the ranking. Now, it seems as if he has finally found the chance.

Kneeling down on the ground is Lan You Fan's very own disciple.

Li Zhang Wei.

The disrespectful little brat years ago has now grown into a strong looking, dashing young man.

Elder Bu found this pitiful little child two months ago training in seclusion. (1)

He saw that Li Zhang Wei is practicing the way of the sword and sneered in his heart.

They are beast tamers.

The sword has no value to them.

Elder Bu scolded Li Zhang Wei and threatened to report this matter to the Sect Leader.

Li Zhang Wei knew that his master will be implicated once this spreads so he chose to kept silent and endured the actions of Elder Bu. (2)

It it seems that Elder Bu is an insatiable man. He would often come and taunt him into submission. His disciples who used to looked at him with fear now joined the bullying and sometimes even initiated it once they realized that Li Zhang Wei kept his silence.

Such is the nature of humans. They prey on the weak to make them feel superior. They won't stop until all that's left are your bones.

Li Zhang Wei hates this kinds of people.

But Li Zhang Wei has to hold on. He promised his master that he won't come out till he feels that his beast is finally nearing the surface. He must use this time to get stronger.

So Li Zhang Wei endured this horrible treatment for many more months to come.

Meanwhile, Gu Fengxiao is on another mountain, far away from Li Zhang Wei's location. He has also promised his master that he won't leave till he feels that his beast has already reached the surface when he suddenly heard panicked screams coming from somewhere.

Gu Fengxiao stood up from his sitting position and tried to look for the source, there he saw a very pretty woman with an injured leg, trying to fight a yellow level mountain earth tiger.

Gu Fengxiao used his beast aura to scare the mountain earth tiger away and saved the woman.

There, Gu Fengxiao slowly forgot his attachment towards his master, his heart slowly began to fall for the maiden with eyes like the rays of the sun.

Lan You Fan stayed alone at his home and consulted his system from time to time about the state of his disciples.

But unknowingly, the system has never managed to detect the time whenever the [villain] is being mistreated. It's report towards Cui He Shen is always: 'the [villain] is doing fine.'

Cui He Shen stared at the progress bar and was quite happy to see the percentage rising slowly.

Cui He Shen and his system weren't aware that outside of the [world] a huge amount of energy has appeared and is quietly circulating the plane.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

SURPRISE! AN EARLY UPDATE! *sends hearts*

I will be going out of town tomorrow (friday) so I decided to post the chapter in advance. Wish me a safe trip. ✨

(1) Elder Bu just saw LZW so he thinks that LZW just spent two months training the sword secretly. In truth, LZW has been staying there for almost two years since that's the perfect time to awaken his beast. The same goes for GFX. Since they should not be seen by the people, they need to choose a secluded place to fully change into their beast form.

(2) Cui He Shen's character here uses the sword while being a beast tamer. His Father tolerates it but will get enraged once he realizes that LYF is not teaching his disciples the way of the beast tamer. (CHS is training LZW and GFX secretly since in reality, those two already have the power to control the beasts so CHS taught them the way of the sword.)

Dun, dun, dun...
*laughs*

Oh my gee System 096, what is happening with you?! How can you not sense baby Zhang Wei's pain? (╥﹏╥)