HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.19 [END]

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.19 [End]

'Host,' System 096 called. 'Why did you block the bullet for him?' It asked in a confused tone.

'I guess old habits die hard,' Cui He Shen said to his system as he felt the energy of the [world] flowing into his soul.

'But you are no longer bound to die heroically,' it said as it felt confused due to the new settings of its code. 'Your mission is only to give the [villains] of the [world] a normal childhood in order for their critical emotions to gain balance once more.'

'I guess you can say that my emotions got the better of me.' Cui He Shen said as he closed his eyes for a minute.

'Transfer to the next [world].' Cui He Shen said casually as he calmed his emotions.

'Yes, host.' The system acknowledged as it searched for a [world].

'Host, any particular choices?' (#^.^#) System 096 asked as it accessed the wide range selection of [worlds] from the Z level.

The [worlds] are ranked ranging from SSS, SS, S, A to Z with 'Z' being the lowest of all levels.

Since this was only a tutorial [world] to help judge his host's capability for raising children, their world is now ranked 'Z' since these [worlds] are commonly used for trials.

Once the capability of his host becomes better, they can skip multiple [world] levels.

Its previous setting was a high level one, his host finally reached the B level [world] before they were asked to change their mission.

As for the compensation, a purer energy coming from the new [worlds] will be received once they successfully finish the mission, letting Cui He Shen's body get better and probably enter a new evolution phase.

(A/N: Cui He Shen is still human, just a more advanced and developed one. His body is good but his soul is weak, he needed more energy so that his soul can support his body that is why he signed up for this mission.)

'Any [world] will do.' Cui He Shen said.

The system stayed silent before glowing brightly as it began to talk.

'Due to host's good performance, a new [world] access level was granted.

Now choosing from the W ranked [worlds]

New [world] has been chosen.

Choosing a body to host.

Body selected.

Transferring the memories of the previous soul to host.

Transfer complete.'

—●—●—●—●

Unbeknownst to the soul currently in travel through time and space, the previous [world] that they had just completed, suddenly - for no possible reason, restarted once more.

'[World] currently reloading information.

Restarting character settings.

Uploading the memories.'

Soon, the [world] began to reform itself as people began to reappear.

And in a very familiar home.

The Galdeon family began to show.

'[World] character: Carlon Galdeon

Wife: Amery Dawn Galdeon

Children: Klythn Galdeon.'
.
.
.
.
'[World] character error spotted.

Fixing the error.

Update: Cannot be fixed.

Applying the solution based on [world] setting to rectify the problem.

Children: Klythn Galdeon|

Klythn Galde |

Klythn G |

Klyt |

|
.
.
.
.
'[World] information updating.

[World] character: Carlon Galdeon

Wife: Amery Dawn Galdeon

Children: None.'

»-«-»«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«

The tutorial world ends here!

We're now officially going to start Cui He Shen's adventure on how to properly raise a black flower.

»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

These [worlds] are not entirely made out of data.

The [worlds] were created by supreme beings who take out a piece of their soul to be able to create a [world] that has a 'consciousness' of it's own.

It also depends on the kind of 'soul' that that supreme being has since it often reflects their characteristics.

And the consciousness level of the [world] depends on its ranking.

An SSS level world will strictly adhere to its designated purpose. No character errors, rebirths, transmigration, etc. Will happen.

All marked outsiders will be eliminated.

That is why strictly sticking to your character's settings will help you a lot.

Technically, our MC can OOC but it is not advisable since they are training themselves to be able to survive an SSS ranked [world] since the reward from this [world] can possibly change a human's physical and non-physical self (a straight up evolution)

But this has not yet been proven since no one has ever managed to survive an SSS ranked [world]

The supreme beings can also be affected by what is happening within their [world] since it is connected to their soul. That is why the extreme blackening of the villains raised an alarm to the upper level management who reports to these beings.

»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«

I'm going to put this novel on hold for now.
d(=^・ω・^=)b

I'll just post an update on when I'm going to continue and the update schedule soon.

Thank you for your understanding!