HTPRABF | Arc 1.22

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.22

'Host, please be advised that the progress bar is rapidly decreasing! 55% ...... 50% .......40% .......35%' System 096 called.

Cui He Shen's eyes widened in alarm.

'What is happening? Where is Li Zhang Wei right now?' Cui He Shen asked as panic filled his face while looking at the falling progress rate till it stopped at 10%

It should be noted that once he fails, the [world] will forcefully eject him and his spiritual self will become damaged.

Cui He Shen needs his soul to get stronger, so this failure would mean that he would really suffer since he spent so much effort just to raise his current soul level.

'Where is he right now, system?!' Cui He Shen demanded.

'Host, he's currently in pain right now. He's about to transform into his beast.' System 096 informed. '.....I can't find the pills, host. The [villain] no longer has the pills.'

'Take me to him! Quick!' Cui He Shen said as he summoned his contractual beast.

Lan You Fan mounted his beast and order it to find his disciple.

●—●—●—●—●

"Zhang Wei!" Lan You Fan called as he hurriedly lifted the upped body if his disciple. "Zhang Wei!"

Lan You Fan took out another bottle containing the moondrop dust herb pill and stuffed it inside his disciple's mouth.

Li Zhang Wei can't seem to swallow the pill and Lan You Fan took out a container filled with water from his ring and quickly drank a mouthful.

Lan You Fan didn't drink it but instead titled Li Zhang Wei's head up and connected their lips together.

The water overflowed between their lips but Lan You Fan didn't mind it. He used his fingers and tongue to make sure that his disciple will swallow the pill.

After finishing it, Lan You Fan pulled back and a string of silver formed between their connected lips before vanishing.

Lan You Fan made sure that his disciple will not choke and waited for the pill to take effect.

When Li Zhang Wei opened his eyes the first thing that he saw his a very cold but beautiful man. The man looked aloof from the worldly affairs but once his eyes connected with the other, Li Zhang Wei saw concern and care from the man's usually blank eyes.

Li Zhang Wei felt his heart turning hot from this stare as puzzlement filled his whole being.

He does not remember anyone in his past life ever being kind towards him. Well, there were some but it was only because he has some use to them.

But never this type of genuine worry.

Li Zhang Wei's eyes looked stunned as his left arm tried to touch the man's face. As if trying to see if this was just a dream.

"Are you alright?" Li Zhang Wei heard and his mind quickly began to work.

Recognizing this voice, Li Zhang Wei's pupils tightened.

This is Lan You Fan's voice.

This man never really cared about anything. Li Zhang Wei never paid attention towards this man, but he has heard of tales regarding Lan You Fan.

'What is he doing here?' Li Zhang Wei asked himself.

"Li Zhang Wei, don't scare me like that!" The man said as he pinched Li Zhang Wei's ear. "I told you to take the pills immediately once you feel that your transformation is about to happen! You unfilial disciple! How can you not follow your master's order?" Lan You Fan scolded.

Li Zhang Wei suddenly froze once he heard Lan You Fan's voice.

'Master...?' Li Zhang Wei asked himself. 'When did I have Lan You Fan as my master?'

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

The newly rebirthed [villain] just got shell shocked. Lol.

I wonder what will happen once Gu Fengxiao and the new Li Zhang Wei meet each other?