HTPRABF | Arc 1.26

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.26

"Master!" Gu Fengxiao bowed as he finally saw his master. "The whole sect is now set on high alert because of the death of an elder!" Gu Fengxiao anxiously said as he began to wipe the sweat off his face and huffed.

"Who?" Lan You Fan asked.

"It's Elder Bu!" Gu Fengxiao said as he lamented about the Elder's death. He looked so kind whenever he saw him. Knowing that a kind elder has died made Gu Fengxiao feel bad.

Lan You Fan nodded his head and took out several talismans from his interspatial ring.

"Here," Lan You Fan said as he stuffed the talismans into Gu Fengxiao's hands. "These are protective talismans. Give some to your parents and to your partner. It'll keep you safe once you tear it." Lan You Fan added.

Gu Fengxiao smiled brightly at his master and his face blushed once he heard his master call Yin Xuwei as his partner.

Yin Xuwei is a healer so Gu Fengxiao will give her lots of protective talismans. Gu Fengxiao will also leave some of his scent on the protective talismans so that no low level beasts to high level beasts may approach her.

"This disciple thanks master!" Gu Fengxiao bowed and hurriedly ran towards his parent's house.

Lan You Fan lightly smiled at this scene and chuckled lowly. No one will find any trace of the killer.

Lan You Fan made sure that Elder Bu won't be able to spread the news that he is or he may be 'connected' with the man who gave out that 'heavenly pill' in exchange for five stalks of moonmoondrop dust herbs.

Lan You Fan checked his interspatial ring and found the bottle of pills in there. (1)

—●—●—●—●

'What kind of difference can you sense, system?' Cui He Shen asked as he observed hi disciple.

'This...the [villain's] soul is still the same, it's just that his actions and look...isn't?' System 096 said in an unsure tone.

'System, scan the plot once again. Determine if there are any scenarios of transmigration or rebirth.' Cui He Shen ordered as he continued to write on the paper using his brush.

'Scanning the [world] plot.' System 096 replied. 'Host, there were no scenarios of transmigration nor rebirth.'

Cui He Shen's brow furrowed in confusion.

"Master." Li Zhang Wei called.

Lan You Fan stopped writing and looked at his disciple.

"I'm already well, may I go out to try and explore my abilities?" Li Zhang Wei asked.

Lan You Fan simply nodded in response.

Li Zhang Wei slightly bowed and went outside.

System 096 just stayed silent as it waited for Cui He Shen's response.

'Observe him.' Cui He Shen ordered.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

(1) CHS did some sneaking just to get the pills back. Lol.

You have been exposed rebirthed Li Zhang Wei. Just what will this new Li Zhang Wei do?