Chapter Thirty One

Khushi called Arnav right away and told him that she wanted to meet him. Arnav got nervous, wondering what she would say. For the past few hours, Arnav walked around the neighborhood, trying to clear his head. After getting Khushi's call, his head got flooded with everything again. He was curious as to what Khushi might say and was very anxious. 

Within one hour, Khushi met Arnav at the park. Khushi got there and saw Arnav, his back faced towards her, arms crossed. Khushi raged up at the thought of her sisters and how they were hurt. Before she left, both Payal and Seema told Khushi everything and Khushi got furious. After that, she had stormed out of the house, Payal and Seema unable to stop her. 

Khushi stormed towards Arnav and pulled him around and gave him a slap across the face. Arnav placed his hand over his abused cheek and then looked at Khushi.

"Khushi-"

"Shut up! I can't believe you!"

"What?"

"Just because I didn't give you an answer, you had to ruin both of my sisters lives?"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh please, don't act like you don't know!"

"Khushi, I honestly don't have any idea what-"

"I thought you were different. I thought you weren't what all those rumors said… but you actually are."

Arnav felt a pang in his chest. 

"You're just a guy who likes to mess around and never be serious, especially when it comes to a girl. You just like to toy around with them and hurt them."

Arnav looked away, getting angry by all the insults. 

"What did you think? That I would easily say yes to a guy like you?"

Anger flowed through in Arnav. 

"What's so special about a guy like you? The ability to woo a girl or to be a spoiled brat?"

Arnav clenched his fist. 

"Or is it that you are so irresponsible and can't do anything?"

Arnav looked at Khushi, taming his anger. 

"You're a rich guy, with a big company, who happens to be the owner of the company, yet you don't work there at all." Khushi crossed her arms. "You're a joke," she scoffed. 

Arnav controlled his anger. 

"You can't do anything. You wouldn't have even gotten into college if you didn't have money. The only reason why professors deal with you is because your family helps this college and donates so much. Otherwise, you would've been kicked out since when!"

Arnav looked away. 

"You're just a stuck up rich brat. But like seriously, because you couldn't get me, you had your brothers hurt my sisters hearts?!"

Arnav wanted to object, but he decided not to, finding it a waste of time to deal with her. 

"Seriously Arnav, you're pathetic."

Arnav clenched his fist tighter. 

"You're a joke."

He clenched his fist tighter. 

"You're worthless."

Before Arnav bursted, he walked away and left Khushi standing there. Khushi watched as Arnav got farther and farther away, getting tinier and tinier, until he was fully out of view. 

Khushi's eyes swelled up with tears, but she held them back. "And to think that I actually liked you."

~
Don't worry, I know its short, I gotchu