Chapter Seventy Six

Arnav picked Khushi up, Khushi holding onto his face and kissing him. Arnav spun around and Khushi held onto him tightly, laughing.

"Arnav! Stop!"

"I can't! I'm so happy!"

He spun her around a bit more, both laughing, until he slowed down and both plopped back in bed. The two looked at each other and laughed. When they broke off, Khushi looked at Arnav in awe, caressing his face.

"Do you really love me that much," she asked.

Arnav kissed her forehead. "More than my own life-"

"Ssh!" She covered his lips. "Don't ever say that again."

"But it's the truth."

"I don't care," and she kissed his forehead. "Promise me something."

He kissed her cheeks. "Anything."

She kissed his cheeks. "Don't ever leave me."

He smiled and kissed her lips. "Never."

She pulled him in and kissed him very passionately, getting lost in it. "I love you so much," she said when she broke away to catch her breath.

"I love you too," he whispered into her ear.

He began to nibble on her ear and Khushi giggled, feeling ticklish. Arnav rubbed his nose on her cheek and she giggled even more.

"Arnav," she cried out.

Arnav looked down at her. "When I'm trying to have fun with you, you cry out my name." He eyed her up and down. "And when I'm trying to have fun," he leaned in closer, Khushi feeling his arousal, "with you... you also cry out my name?"

Khushi blushed and buried her face in the crook of his neck. Arnav smiled and whispered in her ear.

"Khushi, we have a problem."

Khushi looked at him. "What?"

He leaned in closer and Khushi felt his arousal again, causing her to blush.

"I can't control myself anymore," he said.

Khushi giggled. "You can never control yourself."

"With you in front of me, I'm turned on all the time."

Khushi blushed hard.

He kissed her passionately and slipped his hands under her shirt. He squeezed her breasts over her bra and Khushi moaned into his mouth. It turned Arnav on and he needed to overtake her. He sat up, bringing Khushi up with him and got rid of her leather jacket and v-neck. Khushi's hands traveled down to his shirt and pulled it off.

"My gosh Arnav, your chest is just... amazing!"

She nibbled on his chest, holding onto his waist. She bit on his erected nipple and he fisted her hair, pulling her up to look at him.

"You're so naughty," he smirked.

"I learned from the best," she smirked back.

Arnav slipped his hand to her back and pulled her closer, making her gasp. "Want me to be naughty."

Khushi bit her lip and nodded. "Yes please."

Arnav unclasped her bra and Khushi gasped from his cold hands. She was wearing a strapless bra, so he easily removed it. Khushi looked down at herself and then at Arnav. He was looking at her and Khushi bit her lip as Arnav moved his hand over and ran his thumb over her belly button piercing.

"Well this is new," he simply said.

"Um... yeah...."

Arnav continued to run his thumb over it.

"Um... do you like it?"

Arnav looked up at her. "Yeah."

She smiled back and leaned in and kissed him. From it being passionate, it went to crazy and Khushi laid back, taking Arnav with her. As she let go to get her breath, Arnav nibbled on her neck, squeezing her breasts, making Khushi moan.

Khushi didn't even realize when Arnav had gotten rid of his jeans or boxers, until she felt his arousal. "Arnav... now," she whispered.

Arnav pulled her sweats and panty down, feeling her already wet core. He looked at her. "Someone's excited."

Khushi smiled and caressed his face. "Whenever I see you I get excited," she said naughtily.

He kissed her again and Khushi kissed back, not wanting the moment to end.

"Ready," he asked.

She nodded.

Arnav took out a condom from his pocket and put it on. He entered her and Khushi moaned out loud.

"Aaaah! Arnav...."

Arnav started off slow and then intensified. Both moaned like crazy, taking in the others. They took bites of the others flesh, took in their flavor, and made everything of the other's become theirs.

As they neared the end, everything was intense. Arnav hovered above Khushi and rocked in and out of her. Khushi shut her eyes to get her breath but it just seemed impossible with the way Arnav was going.

"Arnav... Arnav I'm going to cum," she whispered out.

"Good... now look at me...."

Khushi slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. They both tugged on the air for breathing and their eye lock was intense. Khushi was stuck in gaze and Arnav looking at her made him go intense and Khushi gasped and held on tighter to him.

"Arnav," she moaned. She shut her eyes again and pursed her lips.

"Look at me sweetheart... look at me...."

She slowly opened her eyes and gazed into his eyes.

"Cum for me...."

She gulped and looked into his eyes. It was as if his request and stares were listened to and in the instant, Arnav felt his manhood drenched from her liquid.

Arnav came off of her and laid down beside her and both gasped for air. Khushi grabbed the silky sheets around her and wrapped herself in it and covered Arnav as well. He pulled her in and held Khushi around her waist while she buried herself into his chest.

"Khushi?"

"Hmm?"

"When we're married, don't think I'll hold back."

Khushi looked up. "Meaning?"

"Meaning after we're married, and whenever I have the chance, I won't let go of you. I'll have you in my arms no matter what."

Khushi blushed and kissed his cheek. "Fine," she smiled. 

~
Let's try to get 70 stars