Chapter Fifty Three

Payal and Seema sat in Khushi's room, on her bed while Khushi sat in her moon chair, everyone in their pjs. Seema and Payal couldn't hold in everything that happened and they were bubbling to tell. 

"Okay you guys, I have something to tell you," Seema sang. 

"What?"

"NK and I made up!"

"What," Payal said in surprise. 

"I heard," Khushi simply said. 

"You did," Seema asked. "When?"

"When you yelled at that chick."

"Oh… well, yeah, me and NK are back together!"

"How'd that happen," Payal asked, grabbing a pillow. 

Seema told her everything that had happened and the two were surprised. 

"So it all happened when you put his clothes away," Payal asked. 

Seema nodded. 

Khushi looked at her suspiciously. "You seem happy, and by happy I mean too happy. Did you and him…?"

Seema blushed and looked away. 

"You did," Khushi gasped.

"Oh my gosh," Payal gushed. 

"When?!"

"After we made up," Seema said in a low voice. 

"You mean when you put his clothes away? You two did it on the spot?!"

"I told him we shouldn't but it's not like he wanted to listen and nor did I."

Khushi shook her head. 

"Um, well... I made up with Akash today," Payal said. 

"I heard from NK," Seema said. "Akash told Arnav and NK."

"I didn't know all of this," Khushi exclaimed. 

"Well, first of all," Seema turned to Payal, "Jiji, did you and Akash…?"

Payal blushed and nodded.

"I knew it! You seemed awkward when we were dancing. Second," she turned to Khushi, "you were wrong."

"Excuse me," Khushi replied. 

"Arnav had nothing to do with us breaking up with our boyfriends. You gave the poor guy a mouthful for no reason."

Khushi looked away. 

"Yeah Jiji," Payal said. "What happened to us happened for different reasons, and you told Arnav all of those mean things. You never should've done it!"

"Exactly! We told you then too! I don't get why you said all of those things to him. I mean did you even know?"

"Yeah! I mean seriously Jiji, to be honest, I think you were thinking too much of yourself."

Khushi looked at Payal. 

"Yes Jiji," Payal continued. "You think that it's all about you and that everything is about you. Well it's not! Arnav isn't a dog that's gonna keep following you around and around!"

"Exactly," Seema said. "Honestly, you broke the poor guy's heart! The guy who used to always laugh and chill with everyone is now nothing but a workaholic!"

"And it's all your fault."

Khushi tensed up. 

"Face it Jiji," Seema said, "it's not always about you. You're not the center of attention! And most importantly, the only reason why you never said yes to Arnav is because you were scared."

"Excuse me," Khushi exclaimed. 

"You heard me," Seema continued. "You were scared that you couldn't be perfect at this cause you can't study dating. Unlike your perfectionist-self, you didn't know how to become the perfect girlfriend because you couldn'tstufy for it, this wasn't just another day at math class. Plus you didn't know how to act as a girlfriend. Even more, you were just scared of commitment."

Khushi clenched her fists. 

"Not only that, but you were so afraid to be vulnerable... you're incredible," Payal said sarcastically with disgust. 

"It's all your fault that Arnav changed so much!"

"I KNOW," Khushi boomed. 

Payal and Seema recoiled from their sister's reaction. 

"I know," she yelled again. "I know that it's my fault that he changed! It's all because of me!"

Payal and Seema just blinked. 

"What? You don't think I know? Of course I know! I've seen him yell with my own two eyes! He never used to yell like that before! I know! He yelled at me! Now get out!"

"What," both said, not even paying attention. 

"I said GET OUT!"

Both flinched and got up and left. Khushi took deep breaths and relaxed. 

Now I feel like him, Khushi thought to herself, tears streaming down along her cheeks.

Meanwhile, outside int the hallway…

"Is it just me or did she just act like him," Seema wondered. 

"You tell me, you work for the guy," Payal said. 

Seema nodded before shaking her head clear. "Those two were meant for each other," and they both left to their rooms.

~
Wow you guys, I'm over here binging on IPKKND 3, and you guys just keep beating challenge after challenge lol
Its a short one, so lemme fix up the next one and I'll post it