Chapter One Hundred and Two

Seema sighed as she looked at the room around her. All decorated up, the room filled with the scent of vanilla because of the candles.

She stretched a bit, and then headed to the bathroom and freshened up. She patted her face dry and came out and stood in front of the vanity table. She began to remove her jewelry and she noticed the wall, the very same wall where they made up, and had their make-up sex.

Seema turned back to the mirror, blushing, and let out her hair. It came flowing down and covered her shoulders, when a hand moved her hair aside. Seema looked up into the mirror and saw NK. Before she could even say anything, he wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in the crook of her shoulder, rubbing his nose.

"Oh boy, aren't you in trouble," he muttered.

"Me," she asked innocently.

He looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Don't act innocent with me." He turned her around, spinning her on her heels, and she placed her hands on his shoulders. "You are so getting punished."

Seema pouted. "Please don't. Please! It was all Di's-"

"I don't care."

"But-"

He pulled her in closer and looked straight into her eyes. "You're getting punished, be it whoever's idea it was."

She nodded once.

"Good. Now are you prepared?"

Seema looked down and nodded. Who knows what he'll do.

NK turned her around and she clashed into his chest. He moved her hair aside and revealed her neck to him. NK began to run his finger on her neck, being gentle with his strokes.

He moved in close to her ear and whispered. "Are you ready to be punished Mrs. Seema Gupta Raizada?"

Seema shivered and nodded.

He smirked. "Good."

NK started to undo her sari and Seema's breathing paced up. He looked at her the entire time, not removing his eyes off of her. Seema's sari dropped to the floor and she hugged herself.

Just as NK was about to make his move, the lights went off. Seema looked around and then turned to NK and held onto him.

"Sweetheart, since when were you afraid of the dark," NK asked.

"Since stupid Chutki said a scary story," she whispered out, clutching onto his shirt.

NK tilted her face up to meet his eyes. "There's nothing to be afraid of. I'll always be there to protect you."

She smiled lightly and gave him a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too. ...but this doesn't mean you're off the hook."

She looked at him and pouted. "Really?"

He nodded and turned her back around and pulled her in. "Now then, where were we?"

Seema smiled lightly. "I don't know."

NK lifted her hair to reveal her ear and nibbled on her earlobe. Seema felt ticklish and giggled. She had no idea that while in the process of this, NK was busy undoing her blouse. When it became loose on her shoulders, she realized and gasped. She quickly moved away and hugged herself and NK went over to her, holding her.

"Hmm, shy are we?" He brushed his lips on her cheek. "I like it."

She covered her face. "You're embarrassing me."

"How so?"

She moved her hands away. "This is our suhag raat. And you know what happens."