Chapter Ninety Three

Two days later was the girls' bachelorette party. Lavanya was going extreme on it and the girls thought they would go crazy from her antics. Lavanya went so strict, that she even chose out the girls' dresses, along with her own.

"Do we have to dress like this," Khushi asked.

"Yes, so stop complaining," Lavanya said.

"Why," Payal asked, fixing her dress.

"For a theme? Duh!"

Payal just rolled her eyes.

"Why a theme," Seema asked, sitting in Khushi's moon chair with a teddy bear.

"Because its cool, now let's go!"

Lavanya drove them over to a club, a different one than the boys had gone to. Inside the club, there were lights flashing and music playing really loud. The girls all went to one of the VIP areas, which Lavanya had reserved.

Drinks were served and Lavanya took some salt and grabbed a shot cup and gulped it down.

"Woh! That was good," Lavanya said.

The girls looked at the cups.

"Would it be right to drink right now," Khushi asked. "I mean-"

"You're not getting married tomorrow! You're getting married next week! Now hush up and drink!"

The girls just nodded, took some salt, and had some tequilas.

"Oh, by the way," Lavanya said, "there are strippers coming in."

"What," all three asked, bewildered.

"Yerp! I got us some strippers!"

"Are you kidding me," Khushi asked. "Why would you do that?!"

"Oh come on! The guys are really hot!

"You got more than one," Payal squealed.

"Yes! And they're so friggin hot!"

"I don't think it's a good idea," Seema said.

"It's a PERFECT idea! No hush up and drink! They'll be here soon."

While the girls were still unsure about the idea, Lavanya was hype. But little did she know that her reason would be changing

About half an hour later, a waiter came in and told Lavanya that the strippers were here. She got excited and told him to let them in. For four girls, four strippers were hired, and Lavanya couldn't wait!

The lights went off and the girls looked around in confusion, unable to see anything. Then, four spotlights hit down, to show the backs of four men, in black suits, all four with black hats on top. While the Gupta girls were still unsure, Lavanya was getting hype.

Wow, Lavanya thought. Just from the back they look hot! Especially this guy in front of me! Eep!

They turned their bodies a bit and took off their hats, tossing it to the girls, them going straight to the girl behind them. The girls looked at the hats and while the Gupta girls were feeling a bit nervous about all this, Lavanya was getting excited.

The men took of their suits and swung them, tossing them off at the girls. The Gupta girls gasped and held them in their hands. But then something hit them. Not just them, but Lavanya as well. The smell coming from the suits was a familiar smell. A VERY familiar smell.

They began to unbutton their shirts and Khushi, Payal, and Seema gulped, still unsure of all of this. Lavanya was a bit confused, but she didn't let it get to her excitement. The men took off their shirts and flung them back at the girls and the girls caught them. The smell was stronger on the shirts and the girls were confused.