Chapter Seventy Nine

Having breakfast together was fun for all three couples. The girls fed their guy and the boys fed their girl. Lots of jokes were cracked and there was nothing but laughter at the table. Eventually the laughter had to end and the girls had to go home. The plan was that Lavanya would come and pick them up and would drop them off home.

"I can't believe it guys," Lavanya shrieked. "You three are getting married!"

The girls blushed.

"I tell you, those three Raizada men are really smart. Planning all this stuff up just to make things perfect."

That's my man, each girl thought.

"Although, based on what I've heard, the proposal's could've been done earlier."

The girls scrunched their eyebrows.

"Yeah, but, I don't know why. Anyways, congrats!"

They smiled and eventually they reached Gupta mansion, and when they stepped inside, they were tackled by their mom. She hugged and kissed her daughters and then their father did the same as well. Chutki was happy as well and hugged her sisters, overjoyed. After going on and about everything, Chutki dragged her sisters upstairs to her room.

"Okay, so do you guys know that you three could've been proposed to earlier," Chutki asked.

"Yeah," Khushi replied. "Lavanya was saying something about that."

"I knew she wouldn't be able to stay shut," Chutki muttered.

"Chutki," Seema warned.

"Geez! Sorry!"

"Anyways," Payal said, "what did you want to tell us?"

"Well, supposedly, they were going to propose to you like, two weeks back."

"And," Khushi pushed.

"And besides the reason of them being scared, was because they had to do construction."

"Construction? What the?"

Payal, Seema, and Chutki looked at Khushi and shook their head.

"Shut up! And what do you mean "construction"?"

"By "construction" I mean construction. They were redoing the penthouse and they're working on their house as well."

"Why," Seema asked.

"Because you three are loud!"

The girls were confused.

"What are you talking about," Payal asked.

"You three. Are loud."

"Okay, so we're loud," Seema said, confusion still in her voice.

Chutki let out a heavy sigh. "Loud as in loud when you guys are in bed," she exclaimed, whispering out in the end.

"What," all three exclaimed.

"Ssh! Shut up!"

The girls were going red from embarrassment. They never thought they would ever hear such a thing from their baby sister.

"It was funny how all three of my brother in-lawswere trying to find an excuse for the makeover. In the end they told their family they wanted to reconstruct their rooms so that there's more space."

The girls were silent.

"But they're actually doing stuff to their own rooms. Like they're adding a walk-in closet for the excuse to work, and get this - they're sound-proofing the walls."

The girls' jaws dropped.

"And not only there, but they already did it at the penthouse. That's why they were able to ask you."

"What... the," was all Khushi could say.