Chapter Eighty Three

Before anyone fell, Raghav held the person by their arms. The person looked back up at him, eyes wide and a little bit of anger spreading onto her face.

"Oh, sorry," Raghav said.

"Dekh kar nai chal sakti kya," Chutki exclaimed.

"Chutki," Khushi scolded.

"What?! Genius here is the one bumping into me!"

"Oh? Genius huh," Raghav said. "And who are you, may I ask."

"Ah, polite too? Hmph! It's none of your business on who I am."

He crossed his arms. "Oh but it is. This is my house, and I've never seen any female workers in this house."

"What?! Worker?! Me?!"

Raghav just shrugged.

"For your kind information, the name is Chutki-"

"Chutki," he chuckled. "Next thing you know you change to Babli."

"Oye! And don't make fun of my name Bunty!"

"Bunty?! Gross! That is definitely not my name."

"Oh? Then what is his highness' name?"

"The name is Raghav," he said, holding his hand out.

"Well Raghav, if you have problems with your eyesight, then may I point out that my hands are occupied!"

Raghav looked at the big taal in her hands, filled with flowers. "Oh, right."

"Yeah. Thought so. And what do you mean your house? This is Jeejus' home."

"Jeeju? Who's your Jeeju?"

"Jeejus. Get it?" She stood by Arnav. "Bare Jeeju." She nudged Akash. "Majle Jeeju. She walked over to NK and bumped him with her hip. "Choti Jeeju."

"Well then," he walked over to Khushi. "Bare Bhabs." He went over to Payal. "Majle Bhabs." He went over to Seema. "Choti Bhabs."

Chutki scowled at him. "Who are you?"

Akash chuckled. "This is our cousin, Raghav."

"Hmm..."

NK placed his arm around her neck. "He was away at boarding school and he came back for the wedding."

"Yup," Raghav exclaimed. "Can't wait for the fun to begin."

Chutki gave a fake smile and turned away to continue her work, leaving Raghav to gaze away at her.

~
Le sigh... don't you just love a budding romance? 😉