Chapter Fifty Eight

Khushi and Seema had come up with their plan and they would go into action at dinner. 

"Babuji," Khushi began, "Seema and I are going away for a business trip."

"What? When?"

"Three weeks from now."

"Why?"

"Some convention."

"Convention?"

"I don't have a clue."

"Oh… well, work comes first before anything but family, so no problem."

"Um, babuji," Seema began, "we're allowed to bring one person with us, and we were thinking, what if we took Jiji?"

"Yeah Babuji," Khushi said. "Can Payal go too?"

"But what is she going to do," Garima asked. 

"It's not like we'll be there all day. Plus it'll be fun!"

"I don't know… what do you say," Garima asked Shashi. 

"Hmm…." He looked at the girls, folding his hands, resting his chin on it. "Fine. You three can go."

"Yes," all three exclaimed. 

"But!"

The three calmed down. 

He looked at them. "You have to promise you won't act like workaholics and will have fun, okay?"

Khushi and Seema nodded. 

*~*

"It's a good thing you can go," Akash said into his phone, "otherwise I'd be all alone."

"Oh please, you'd have your brothers," Payal teased. 

"But who'll keep me company?"

"True. Who else but me can give you company? Everyone always leaves you."

"Excuse me?"

Payal laughed. 

"Very funny," he said sarcastically. 

"Okay, okay," she said calming down, "I'm sorry."

"Not accepted."

"What? Why?"

"You'll have to make it up to me."

"Make it up? Or make it up?"

Akash smirked. "Now we're talking."

Payal shook her head. "Well then, I'm going to sleep now. Good night Akash."

"Good night."

"I love you."

"I love you, too," and both hung up. 

*~*

"Good thing Akash will have company now," Seema said into her phone. 

"Yeah, otherwise that poor guy would've had no company."

"Oh? So because his girl is going to be with him, now he'll have company?"

"Of course. Just like I will. You have to go anyways, so of course I'll have company."

"Have to?"

"No. You have to," he stressed. 

Seema rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah, where do we meet Señor Hernandez," she said in a Spanish accent. 

Love. Sex. Aur Dhoka? (COMPLETE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara