Chapter One Hundred and Six

It was early in the morning and as the boys woke up, they gazed at their newly wedded wives. Not wanting to disturb them, they quickly got up and washed up. Then they quickly headed to the gym. NK arrived to the gym first, followed by Akash, and then finally Arnav.

"So, my bros," NK sing-songed, "how was your suhag raat?"

Akash and Arnav looked at NK and then at each other and then continued their workout.

"Well? Oh common mere bhais! I know you guys had fun."

"Well then if you do, why ask," Akash asked. "You might as well tell us about how it went for you," he asked, resting his chin in his palms.

NK rolled his eyes. "It was awesome. Though I said I was going to punish her, but I didn't do it."

"Really," Akash asked, interested. "I said the same to Payal, but decided not to mention it and let it pass."

Arnav sat up from his push ups. "I said the same to Khushi, but didn't do it."

"For the whole tricking us thing?"

Yeah. You," Arnav asked, looking at NK.

"Yeah. But why'd you guys decide not to do it?"

"It was the first night we were married. I don't want her to remember it as a bad thing."

"Same here," Akash said.

"Same here too," NK said.

The boys thought about it for a second.

"So what do we do now," Akash asked.

They thought about it for another second and then looked up, their light bulbs' going off.

The brothers looked at each other and then a smirk appeared on their faces.

"You guys thinking what I'm thinking," Akash asked, smiling devilishly.

"Oh yeah," NK smiled devilishly.

"So let the punishments begin," Arnav smiled devilishly.

*~*

NK headed into his room and saw Seema asleep. He couldn't help but to crawl back into bed and he gazed at Seema. Eventually, Seema woke up and her nose wrinkled.

"What in the world?" Seema opened her eyes and looked at NK. "Oh my gosh, NK take a shower now!"

NK frowne and moved back. "Well good morning to you too."

"I'm sorry, good morning, but you wreak!"

"That is the smell of glory," he smiled.

"Ew!"

"Sweetheart, if it weren't for this wreak, then you wouldn't be seeing this sexy body," he flirted.

"Hmm, how true," she flirted back.

NK leaned in to kiss her, but Seema pushed him away.