Chapter Fifty Nine

The week passed, all three couples happy. NK and Seema went to the club. Mr. Hernandez was already there with his men and NK and Seema sat down across from them. They discussed their deal and after two hours, they had came up with their conclusion and the deal was finalized. 

The entire time, NK was completely focused on their work, but Seema? She was surprised that Mr. Hernandez had chosen a place like this. There were strippers all over the place and in the back of the club, there were private rooms for people to have their, er, privacy. They were upstairs from all of it, in the conference room, having a view of the whole place. 

"Gracias Señor Hernández," Seema said.

NK and Mr. Hernandez shook hands. 

"De nada, mi amor," Mr. Hernandez said, taking Seema's hand and giving her a kiss on it. 

Mr. Hernandez turned to his men, when a waitress/stripper came in with his drink and he no longer cared about work stuff, and went straight to the woman. Seema turned to NK and he looked upset. 

"What's wrong," Seema asked. 

"That guy has some nerve to kiss your hand."

"Jealous, are we," she teased.

"No. Just mad he had some guts to do that. Besides, why would I be? I've seen more than him or anyone else ever will," he teased back with a wink.

"NK please," she blushed. 

Mr. Hernandez sent his men away and the woman led Mr. Hernandez down to the dance floor and then led him to the back. 

"Disgusting," Seema said. 

NK looked out at the club. Everywhere you looked, there was nothing but half naked girls. 

Seema felt jealous and stood in front of him. "What are you doing?"

"Just looking."

Seema covered his eyes. "Well you can't."

NK moved her hand away. "Says who?"

"Me!"

"And who are you," NK played. 

"The only woman you can ever look at, is that clear?"

"Look at?"

"Yes, look at. You're mine mister, understood. Don't look at those whores! You can only look at me."

NK leaned in. "Oh really?"

Seema leaned back against the glass wall. "Y-yes."

NK gazed at her for a moment and then held her hand and led her downstairs, taking her to the back. 

"NK, what are you-"

"You'll see."

They headed to the back and there were a bunch of couples there. There were some just talking, and others making out. NK was about to go into a room, when someone called out his name. 

"NK!"

NK and Seema turned and saw Arnav and Khushi. Arnav and Khushi went up to them. 

"NK, did the deal get finalized," Arnav asked. 

"Yup, we got him."

"Good."

"Um, Nanav, what are you even doing here?"

"I figured I'd drop by to see if everything went well. But then I got… distracted."

"I get what you mean."