Chapter Eighty

"You sound-proofed the walls?!"

Khushi was practically yelling into her phone at Arnav.

"Ouch! Khushi, stop yelling!"

"I won't! You sound-proofed the walls?!"

Arnav moved the phone away from his ear and held his earlobe and shook his ear. "Yes," he said putting the phone back to his ear.

"What the hell?!"

"Hey! I did it for a good reason!"

"Good reason?! GOOD REASON?!"

"My gosh Khushi! Will you stop spazzing out?!"

"What," she nearly squealed.

"Geez! The reason why we sound-proofed the walls is because you're loud while we're having sex!"

Khushi hushed down immediately and her eyes widened. "W-w-what?"

"Hmm, stuttering now, aren't we," Arnav smirked.

She remained quiet and Arnav chuckled.

"I must say Khushi Kumari Gupta, future-Mrs.-Raizada, you really are being quiet now."

Not her fault. She was still in shock.

"But I must say, Khushi," he said in that voice, giving her shivers, "you can be very loud at night."

Blush creeped onto her cheeks.

"And when you cry out my name and moan... such a major turn on," he smirked.

Khushi went as red as a tomato and she hid her face, as if he would see her.

"Should I FaceTime so that I can see your tomato-red face?"

Khushi gasped and unveiled her face. "How do you know what condition I'm in?" She looked around her room.

Arnav chuckled. "Stop looking around, I'm at home."

"Really? How do I know you're not lying?"

"Because-"

A drilling noise went off and Arnav covered his ears. "Khu- Khushi! ... they're renovating in my room so- hey be careful with that," he yelled at a worker. "Khushi, I'll call you back later- yeah," he yelled back at the worker, "I want the whole room sound-proofed," and he hung up.

Khushi just looked down at her phone and couldn't believe it. He's really sound-proofing the wall?

*~*

Khushi had told her sisters what Arnav had told her and the other two gaped.

"Are you serious," Payal asked.

"NK told me the same thing," Seema shrieked. "He said I'm loud as well!"

"You too? Akash said the same thing to me too!"

Khushi couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her and her sisters were getting the same talk from Arnav and his brothers. "Are we... are we really that loud?"

Payal and Seema just shrugged.

"Oh gosh! ... anyways, let's go eat - I'm hungry."

The two agreed and they went down to the kitchen and ate, each making their nervous-feeling food: Khushi made jalebis, Payal made samosas, and Seema made fried chicken.

*~*

Later that night, Shashi got a call from Deviyani, saying that the whole family had to go over to Raizada mansion the next day. Shashi agreed and the girls got curious.

~
Hmmmm...
30 stars and you'll find out what's happening next