Chapter Sixty Nine

Khushi, Payal, and Seema noticed how Shashi and Garima kept disappearing on them. They would go out in the morning and return late, not even saying anything.

It went on for a week and the girls were bored. The boys these days were busy with work. The girls were all home and Khushi and Payal were hanging out in the living room. Seema came down the stairs, ready to go out, when her sisters stopped her.

"Where are you going," Khushi asked.

"Out," she simply replied.

"Where? Arnav said him and Akash are in a meeting, along with NK."

"Jiji, I can go out without seeing NK," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Seema," she warned.

"Sorry, but seriously Kush, you're irking me. Anyways, I'm going out, so bye darlings," and she headed out.

"What was that about," Payal asked, and Khushi shrugged.

*~*

Seema came home at night, before Shashi and Garima had come home. She had gone immediately up to her room and Khushi and Payal followed behind. They opened her door and saw Seema standing in front of her mirror, looking at her brand new belly button piercing.

"You finally pierced it," Payal asked, and Seema nearly jumped.

"What the hell people! It's called privacy," Seema yelled.

"Couldn't help ourselves," both Khushi and Payal said, coming inside and crashing on her bed.

"You both better not tell," Seema threatened.

"Why would we," both said.

Seema turned back to the mirror and looked at her piercing. She had gotten a simple one, with a blue jewel.

"Looks normal to me," Khushi said.

"Yeah, definitely not infected," Payal said.

"And you two know how," Seema asked.

Khushi and Payal lifted their t-shirts and showed off their piercing's, Khushi's wih a yellow jewel, and Payal's with a purple jewel, and Seema gaped.

"When'd you two do it," she asked.

"Earlier this week," both said.

"Oh, so you two can do it, but I can't?"

"You're a baby," Khushi said.

"Shut up," and she huffed.

*~*

Shashi and Garima came home and Khushi, Payal, Seema, and Chutki noticed the looks on their faces. Something was up, definitely, and Chutki would get to the bottom of it.

Of course, Chutki did and she couldn't believe what she had heard. When the other three tried to find out from her, she just told them to find out on their own. That pissed the three off, since they didn't have the best interrogating skills like Chutki.

But, of course, answers would soon come out. And not from interrogating their parents, but from those three souls who wanted them in their lives forever.

~
I know, this one was short, but the last one was short, so it makes up for it
25 stars for the next one