Chapter One Hundred and Five

Khushi woke up abruptly and looked around. She realized she was in Arnav's room and sighed. Everything that had happened, happened. She looked at Arnav, who was peacefully sleeping. She had shifted onto her pillow without even realizing.

No wonder I woke up, she said in her head. No comfort, and she smiled to herself.

She looked back at Arnav and smiled. He looked so cute asleep, Khushi couldn't help but to reach out and run her fingers through his hair. It was soft and tousled, just the way Khushi liked it.

Arnav let out a sigh and a small smile appeared on his lips. "Mmm... the benefits of marriage," he sighed.

Khushi smiled brightly. "Really?"

He nodded and then slowly opened his eyes. "Really."

The two looked at each other and then all of a sudden, Arnav attacked Khushi and went over her. Khushi was in shock and gazed up at him.

"I love waking up beside you," Arnav whispered.

"How come," Khushi asked, running her hand through his hair.

"Because the first thing I see is you."

Khushi blushed and Arnav pecked her cheek. She looked back up at him and the twos' eyes interlocked. Khushi then realized the situation they were in. He was on top, she was underneath, her trapped by his arms, and both were naked, only covered by the duvet.

Khushi looked in between them, checking if she was correct and indeed she was. She saw his manhood and she froze, taking in a sharp breath. Arnav realized she was looking down and he looked down and then back at her and smirked.

"Khushi," he whispered.

Khushi was frozen still, unable to look away. Arnav took the opportunity and kissed her and Khushi shut her eyes. She moaned from the sudden intrusion of his tongue in her mouth and she caressed his face as he continued.

He let go and Khushi was panting, her brain clouded over. She wasn't registering the fact that Arnav was kissing down her body, her being too tired. It was when she felt his mouth there that she snapped back to reality.

"Arnav," she moaned.

Arnav sucked on her and Khushi moved her hands into his hair and weaved her fingers in. He started to circle her clitoris and Khushi's body arched up. Her body felt so aroused, she just wanted it even more.

Arnav increased his pace, making smaller circles and she groaned, fisting at his hair. She felt herself build up and was about to shatter.

"Arnav," she gasped. "I-I'm going to come."

Arnav didn't stop and inserted a finger.

"Baby, you're so wet," he whispered.

Khushi bit her lip really hard and Arnav put in another finger. Thrusting his fingers very fast, Khushi came that instance, her screaming out "Arnav" and then collapsing.

Khushi regained her breath and Arnav reached over to the side table and took out a condom. He ripped open the foil packet and then rolled it on. Khushi gasped as he entered her and held onto his shoulders. Arnav rocked in and out really fast and Khushi moaned and chanted his name like there was no tomorrow.

Khushi came again and Arnav increased his pace a bit more and then stilled as he came, crying out her name. He collapsed and laid on her chest, gasping for air. Khushi let her fingers get entangled in his hair and both breathed in sync.

Arnav reached up and kissed her. "I love you Khushi."

"I love you too Arnav."