Chapter One Hundred and Seven - Finale

Khushi took one last look in the mirror, making sure that she looked absolutely perfect! After all, she was now the elder bahu, and it was her first day, so she would have to make some good impressions.

"That should be good," she murmured to herself, turning and left and right for one final check. "Yeah, all good."

Satisfied, Khushi turned to leave, but instantly went colliding into Arnav's chest.

"What-"

But Arnav instantly hushed her, bringing his finger to her lips. "Not one word."

Khushi opened her mouth to retort, but Arnav covered it with his hand, making Khushi scowl. Her eyes darted from the clock to him, pleading him to let him go.

"In a minute," Arnav said. "But first - your punishment."

Khushi's eyes widened. "What," she exclaimed, but it was muffled by Arnav's hand.

"Don't be so surprised. It's not like you didn't know it was coming."

Khushi pouted as Arnav moved his hand away.

"We can do this quickly, or you can take your time, your choice," he smirked lightly.

"Fine," Khushi grumbled. "What's my punishment?"

A smirk instantly crawled over Arnav's face, making Khushi gulp. He stepped forward, making Khushi step back, and she continued going back until she met the vanity.

"Arnav-"

But she quickly stopped herself, squeezing her eyes shut as Arnav moved closer, bringing his lips to her ears. A shudder ran up through Khushi's spine, and she reached out and grabbed onto Arnav's arms.

"Are you willing to accept any punishment," Arnav murmured.

Khushi hesitantly nodded.

"Positive?"

Khushi nodded once more with another shudder.

"Good. Then your punishment is this...."

Her grip slightly tightened as Khushi gulped.

"Your punishment... is that you can never stop loving me, ever, nor that you could ever leave me."

Khushi's eyes popped open and looked up at him.

"Agreed," Arnav smirked lightly.

At first, Khushi could only gaze at him. She felt her heart thud within her as memories of the past flashed before her mind - from all those years ago, up until now.

"Well," Arnav questioned.

Instead of responding, Khushi reached up and kissed him, cupping his cheek within her hand.

"I assume the answer is yes," Arnav said, when he broke away.

"A thousand times yes," Khushi murmured over his lips. "I'll take this punishment for every lifetime."

"Really? Because I'll hold you to that."

"I hope you do."

Arnav's smirk transformed into a smile, and he kissed her softly. "I love you."

"I love you, too," and she kissed him once more.

"So, ready to start the rest of our lives together?"

"More than ready."

With a kiss on her forehead, Arnav held his arm out and Khushi linked her arm in his.

"Then let's do this," Arnav smiled, and the two headed on out, ready to live on the rest of their lives together.

And not only did this couple decide on this punishment, but so did Akash and Payal, as well as NK and Seema.

And they all lived happily ever after.

THE END