Chapter Ninety Two

If you're Arnav Singh Raizada, anything was possible. Even at least if you were related to the man, then anything was possible. And because of the fact that Lavanya had called in to the club to keep it reserved for the Raizada boys, was just the example.

Aman drank from his glass. "This was just the right thing."

Arnav drank from his. "No joke."

Arnav, Akash, NK, and Aman were all drunk from their excessive drinking.

"If Di was here," Akash hiccuped, "she'd kill us."

"So true," NK said.

"She'd probably do more," a voice said.

All four looked up to see Shyam, and Arnav, Akash, and NK gulped.

Shyam sat down on the comfy leather sofa. "Relax you guys. Lavanya told me and I came. Your sister doesn't have a clue."

"And if she finds out," Arnav asked.

"I'll pacify her one way or the other."

"You're so bad Jeeju," NK said.

Shyam shrugged and got a shot cup and drank. "Whoo! Haven't had one in a long time!" Andhe got more.

Arnav, Akash, and NK watched as their jeeju got drunk.

"Rani Saheeba is gonna kill me," Shyam said drunkily.

"I can just imagine," Arnav said.

"Man, is the married life good," Aman asked.

"Why you asking," Shyam said.

"Well, I've been thinking..."

"Of wah?"

"Of asking Lav to marry me."

The other four gasped. "Say wah?!"

"I wanna marry her!"

Arnav, Akash, and NK patted his shoulder. "Guh boy."

Aman smiled drunkily.

"Well," Shyam said, taking down another shot, "in the beginning, everything is great!"

"Really," all four boys asked.

The three Raizada boys moved forward in their seats. "Tell us more Jeeju." They looked like three small boys, each with a puppy dog face.

"Um, okay." Shyam took another drink. "Well, like I said, everything is great in the beginning. Just married, and for some reason, she's super shy. I don't get it, but it leads to the best thing ever," and he took another shot.

"What," all four asked.

"S*x. The best thing ever, is s*x," and he took another shot.

"And," Aman pushed.

"Well, if there's anything I've learned, then it's this: although she may be shy, in bed, she hasno shame at all."

While Aman nodded in acknowledgement, the other three grimaced.

"Dude, we don't need to know about yours and Di's s*x life," Arnav said.

"Hey! I not talking about that," Shyam defended. "And it's not just me. My friends have told me the same too, so now shut up and listen if you want a good married life."

The boys did and listened.

"You'll notice yourself that in the first few days, you'll see how she's very shy. Take her away for the honeymoon, and that's when she's the craziest. It's like she unleashes herself or something. BUT, the first time you ever go to stay at her house, it's like the barriers are broken."

"Really," Aman asked.

"Really. But..."

"But wuh," the four asked.

"But, after a while, when time passes, that whole excitement and having-sex-every-night ends. And things get sorta boring, the night life that is."

"So no more sex," all four asked, scared.

"No! It happens, but occasionally. And then fights start."

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes. Fights start and it's all crazy. But things get better and then it's baby time."

"Baby time."

"Yerp. And then she gets all hormonal and everything, but I will say one thing - the sex is amazing!!!"

The boys nodded in acknowledgement.

Shyam took another shot. "Look you guys, I've left out a lot of details, just saying some things. But marriage isn't bad at all. Always having someone to support you is the best. Feeling down or super good, she's always by your side. Yes, there are arguments, but don't let it get to you. Just remember everything will get better, okay?"

The four nodded.

"Now then, shall we go home?"

"Maybe we should let the booze go out our systems," Arnav said.

"Sure. no prob."