Chapter Seventy Seven

Arnav kissed her softly on her lips. "I love you."

"I love you more," Khushi smiled.

Arnav smirked. "Not even close to."

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Khushi I can prove it to you in such a good way, you'll be begging to argue about this all the time just so you can get it."

Khushi blushed, understanding what he meant, and snuggled into him. "I still think I love you more."

"Think what you want sweetheart, cause in the end the only thing you'll think of is me."

She blushed harder and got up and looked away, not wanting him to see how shy she was feeling. Arnav sat up, creating a loop from the sheets around him, and wrapped his arms around Khushi's waist. Khushi was holding onto the sheets, right above her breasts so that it wouldn't fall. Arnav kissed her shoulder and nuzzled his nose on her neck. Khushi liked the tease and smiled, tilting her head the other way to give him more access.

"Khushi," he whispered, his voice all raspy.

"Hmm?"

"We should get going."

"Where?"

"Penthouse."

"Why?"

"To see if everything went well."

Khushi snapped back to reality. She turned as faced Arnav. "Oh my gosh! You're right!" She put her hands together. "Hai DM! I hope my sisters said yes. The poor boys would be heart broken!"

"So?"

She gasped. "Arnav!" She lightly hit his arm.

"What the? Why are you so defensive about them," he asked, rubbing his arm.

"Why wouldn't I? They're my future devars after all."

Arnav shook his head. "Maybe marriage is a bad idea."

Khushi gasped. "Why," she squealed.

"Why," he mocked. "Because you'll forget about me and take care of those idiots-"

"Arnav, don't you dare."

"But-"

"I'm warning you Arnav. If you say anything about my devar's then... then...."

"Then what?"

"Then... you'll sleep on the floor after we're married."

"What?!"

"Yes! A-and we won't have sex."

"That's not fair! Just for those-"

"Watch it," she warned.

"Fine!" He got up and got his jeans on. "Let's go."

Khushi got up and got ready.

They walked out, along the beach, and got in Arnav's car and drove all the way to the penthouse. When they arrived to the building and were in the elevator, Arnav held her left hand, admiring the ring on her finger.

"It looks even more beautiful on your hand," Arnav said.

"Are you just saying that in fear of the future? Or do you mean it?"

"Very funny. And no, I mean it."

Khushi smiled and gave him a side hug. She held up her hand, holding Arnav's. "It's beautiful Arnav. I must admit, your taste is good."

"Of course it is. I'm Arnav Singh Raizada."

She gaped from his obnoxiousness and shook her head. "Really Arnav?"

He cracked a smile and kissed her. "You know how I am."

"Indeed I do." She sighed. "Who knows how you'll behave after we're married."

"You'll see," he grinned his devilish grin and winked.

They arrived and got off the elevator and entered the penthouse. Khushi saw the time and gasped.

"Arnav! It's so late! I have to leave-"

"Don't worry - everything's taken care of."

"What? What do you mean?"

"The plan was that after you had said yes, we would go out and celebrate," he turned and looked at her, "and we did celebrate."

Khushi nudged him and they went upstairs to his room. "Um, Arnav?"

"Yeah?"

"Since we're here," she said, taking off her jacket, "and, we didn't finish," she let her hair out, "celebrating... why not finish now?"

In a swift move, he turned and picked her up, and dropped her on his bed, and both started playfully kissing each other. Their clothes went flying in different directions and there were no other sounds than moaning. It went for about two hours into midnight and they plopped back, covering themselves with the duvet.

"I think... I'm gonna go... crazy... after we're' married," Khushi said as she breathed, trying to get her breath.

"Please do," Arnav breathed out.

Arnav turned to his side and kissed her passionately. Khushi placed her hands in his hair and played with with it as he sucked away on her lips.

"Mmph... Arnav," she said in between kisses, "stop."

Arnav broke away and looked at her. "Why?"

"I feel like having coffee."

Armav scrunched his eyebrows and made his signature "what the" look and Khushi pecked him on his cheeks and brought him back to reality. He simply shook his head and gave her space to get up. Khushi grabbed her undergarments and wore Arnav's shirt.

"Wait, aren't my sisters and your brothers here?"

"Yeah, but they're prolly asleep."

Khushi nodded.

"By the way, why do you want coffee all of a sudden."

Khushi tied her hair into a messy bun. "To get my energy to yell at you."

"Yell at me? For what?"

"For not telling me you were going to propose to me!"

"Isn't that what a "surprise" is called?"

"Yes! But I dressed like a friggin bum!"

And with that she walked out of the room, and shut the door behind her, only to have a really awkward moment in the hallway.

~
What awkward moment? 50 stars and you'll find out